Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think it's going to be block-rocking!!!

Pip Madeley Guest

If it's Tom and I don't get to sit with him I'll cry.

It's not Tom, so no tears!

All shall be revealed tomorrow. I say no more!

Please let it be Primi Townsend. Let it be, let it be.

NEW GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT

MARY TAMM
    Romana
    THE KEY TO TIME

Fantom Films are very pleased to announce our twelfth and final guest for 'The Key to Time' - series companion Mary Tamm.

Other credits include: "Doctors", "Diamond Geezer" (2007), 'A Class Apart' (2007), "Rose and Maloney" (2005), "Twisted Tales" (2005), "Paradise Heights" (2002), "Jonathan Creek" (2001), "Headless" (2000), "CI5: The New Professionals" (1999), "Heartbeat" (1997), "Crime Traveller" (1997), "The New Adventures of Robin Hood" (1997), "Brookside" 1993-1995), "Casualty" (1989), "Agatha Christie: Poirot" (1989), "Bergerac" (1984), "Jane Eyre" (1983), "Only When I Laugh" (1981), "Return of the Saint" (1978), 'The Likely Lads' (1976), "Public Eye" (1975), 'The Odessa File' (1974), "Coronation Street" (1973) as Polly Ogden.

www.fantomfilms.co.uk

OH MY!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Pip Madeley Guest

You lied to me P-Bal!

But I'll let you off. WOW! I'm going to meet THE TAMM!

"Coronation Street" (1973) as Polly Ogden.
    This is brand new information!

Si.

Wham! Bam! Thank you Tamm!

Thanks Si (and Simon!) yes I'll be helping P-Bal and Dexter on the day - should be a good weekend!
    Hurrah! You can have your trousers back.

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

What about my panties?

They're still wet.

This is SOLD OUT now!

Wayne Guest

It's the TAMM factor!

Just for those who're attending and don't frequent the Fantom Films website or OG, we have news on this.

Unfortunately David Sibley can no longer attend. Bad times.

Fortunately Dame Rosalind Lloyd can. GOOD TIMES!

Pip Madeley Guest

Ooh, Queen Xanxia! And Heather from that episode of Only Fools - Si Hunt wasn't appalled!

NEW GUESTS ANNOUNCED

Thanks to the overwhelming support for 'THE KEY TO TIME' we have been able to book two new EXTRA guests!

JUNE HUDSON
    Costume Designer
    THE RIBOS OPERATION

PRIMI TOWNSEND
    Mula
    THE PIRATE PLANET

Fantom Films is pleased to welcome both Primi and June to 'The Key to Time'.

In addition to the 12 guests already announced, we will be giving two free autographs from Primi and June as part of the ticket admission. That makes a total of 28 autographs available free within the ticket price.

Tickets for this event are no longer available, but should you wish to receive autographs by post please email us at enquires@fantomfilms.co.uk

www.fantomfilms.co.uk

Pip Madeley Guest

28 autographs from 14 guests for £30 with a chance to chat to all of them, fantastic value! I'm really looking forward to my second FantomFilms event

Why didn't you get Primi sooner? Why? Why? Why, Why, Why Why Why Why?

Si.

Will you stop asking all these questions.

How lovely! June Hudson!

Si xx

Just back from an excellent day at Key To Time - all the guests were on sparkling form (especially the Tamm) and the whole event trundled along at a nice speed. Special to P-Bal and Dexter (and ? Ali and the Scottish guy who did the first interviews) for such a great time, and well done to the PS bouncers who manned the guests ... I mean the signings (though I'm still upset that the Baron wasn't signing anything ). And to Si and Steve - I did manage to find a quicker route, but driving with an A to Z in one hand is not recommended !

Seriously, I'd advise everyone to book up soon for the future ones as it was a perfect scale of convention, and reminded me of how great they could really be (now I need to start saving for February....)
    Bazinga !

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    It's the TAMM factor!
    Maybe one day I should go along to one of these events

It was really superb! We both had a great time, and it was especially nice for being a small, intimate event, with some of the stars you don't see so often at events. Everyone there, even the guests seemed to be having a great time!

There will be photos coming later on, I can promise you, along with the story of how I managed to convince Susan Engel I was mad and a long anecdote from the operatic June Hudson!

Great stuff and my thanks top Dexter and P-Bal for a really enjoyable event! Well done guys!

Si xx

I had a wonderful time too! This really was a top crop of guests, from the big stars (Tamm and Engel) to the lesser knowns who turned out to be truly lovely too. It was damn hard work though, constantly smiling and trying to keep a track of who had bought what and how many autographs they were getting - I had Tamm's spoils under my watchful eye, and I was petrified I'd mess up!

Some highlights for me: telling David Warwick how good he was as John LeMesseurer when we saw him at the theatre the other month... Rosalind Lloyd who was just the loveliest, classiest lady... turning round and staring deep into the (somehow still evil!) eyes of VIVEAN FAY!.... Lovely Mary Tamm calling everyone darling and giving me a free signed photo for looking after her stash... June Hudson telling everyone how she made Tom's scarf so light and how brutally frank Tom was at JNT's memorial! And how much she hated Colin's coat and loved Blakes 7! Nigel Plaskitt and his prop and Hartley Hare voice...

All in all, everyone was great and although I felt dead on my feet by the end of the day, it was so great to see everyone having such a nice time (especially Primi Townsend, whose first Dr Who event appearance it was!). Thanks to Dex and P-Bal for making it so!

Si.

Wayne Guest

Smashing to hear that you all had such a great time.