Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Pip Madeley Guest

Indeed, I can only add to the praise for a terrific event! I was honoured to have 'looked after' Susan Engel (lovely old lady who seemed a bit bemused by the whole thing but was very friendly & sweet), David Warwick (didn't really need me there but it was nice to meet him), Anthony Read (again, didn't need me too much) and the legend that is John Leeson. He came across as a real professional who was pleased to talk to everyone and even when we overran he was happy to carry on signing in the pub downstairs.

It was also lovely to meet Tamm (I admitted my teenage crush on her ), Paul Lavers (one of the most professional, well spoken people I've ever met, he seemed delighted when I mentioned QVC! ), June Hudson (I wish she was my gran) and Nigel Plaskitt, a quiet but humble and down-to-earth type of guy. All in all, a great day! Thanks to Dex and P-Bal for inviting me again, I was happy to help.

Last but not least, it was great to see Jon (sorry we couldn't chat much, we will at the November meet!) and have Sunday dinner with Si and Steve, always a pleasure and I will look forward to seeing you Friday 7th November!

It was a fine and fabulous day, albeit a manic one! Thanks to all the PSers that came along and supported in various capacities!

Photos to follow I hope!

Yay!

Fabulous event, there was a real friendly and warm feeling to the day. Good mix of guests, from the seasoned convention pros to the new faces who've never done one before. All the panels were really interesting and fun. I'll put up more thoughts / comments with the photos in the 'Camping It Up' thread. Woo!

It was so good that we've ordered tickets for Cyber Sixties!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Aww, sounds like a fantastic day! Glad it was such a success, wish I could have been there. Well done to Dexter, P-Bal and all involved!

I'm so chuffed everyone enjoyed it so much!

P-Bal and Dexter are the good time had by many.

It's a fact, it's a thing you can't deny.