Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I've listened to part 2 and I have to say it was a joy to listen to. Every thing was well done on it. I like the way Ed was played and the way he was used by Jan and the security firm it was a bolt from the blue and very well done. Ever since the trailer I was waiting for the "whaaaaat," from Ed and I like it used when he saw the inside of the TARDIS for the first time. At first I actually thoufgt the Doctor was going to leave Ed behind I'm glad he didn't.
    Another good adventure from Planet Skaro.
    I can't wait for the next adventure and the return of Nick and Rob.

I've just listened to Part 1 (finally) and its really good. Kathy, Mike and Martin are all brilliant. Mike is just as scary here as he is in real life (just kidding!)

I even listened to most of my bits without cringing and being overly critical.

I even listened to most of my bits without cringing and being overly critical.
    Good! I think you played the Doctor really, really well in this story Paul, and you should feel proud of your performance.

I'm pleased you enjoyed the last episode too Chris. Most of the clips for the trailer came from pt 1, so as not to give too much away, but the Whaaaaaaaaaat! Martin did was so superb I felt it had to go in the trailer!
    I'm glad the Doctor didn't leave Ed behind either... I look forward to hearing what other writers do with him next year (and I hope it's not too long before I get a chance to write for him again.) After not being sure about the character when i started writing Heist! I've grown rather fond of him.

Thanks again everyone for the comments, the contstructive criticism and the praise! I'm really pleased everyone has enjoyed it so much.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Well, I really enjoyed that. It was a nice, different, type of story with a good deal of twists - despite being at the recording, I had actually forgotten about the twist with Mick Ridgeway - and I liked the way Byron Zunestra was arrested at the end.

I'd actually like to see Zunestra return in another story, I loved Mike's 'You havent heard the last of Byron Zunestra!' as he was dragged away

I liked the introduction to the Tardis scene at the end too, and how you could tell The Doctor was really enjoying saying the iconic 'Bigger on the inside than it is on the outside!' line.

I listened to the whole thing on Sunday & I thought it was excellent! All the characters were believable & not one forced portrayal.

But I really loved the 'Real Heist!'. Steve was brilliant as narrator & I couldn't' help smiling all through it & a good couple of laughs in there as well.
    Well done guys.

I've just listened to the Real Heist and I just wanted to say thanks to Si for all the nice things he says about me!

That's because you were so good Paul. I wouldn't lie about that! The interplay between you and Martinwas brilliant, and really made the story for me. You made my dialogue come alive wonderfully.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Thank you!

I really enjoyed 'The Real Heist!', It was very cleverly done - much like Pip's in character Baron of Boralis presented documentary for Paradise. The out-takes were fun too, I particularly enjoyed Mike shouting, in character as Zunestra, at a train - "How dare you inturrupt me!" and my brief accidental slipping into Tor Garane instead of Ed made me chuckle.