Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,001 to 1,006 of 1006

Is that poll online?

No you have to send a photocopy in or a scan in an email.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Oh.

On a separate note...

Cajun Squirrel crisps?

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    I have just given all of Doctor Who scores out of 10 for the DWM poll. I have been as controversial as always.
    You, Si? Controversial? Never! Now stop throwing that little old lady down the stairs and get back to doing something constructive!

No to the squirrel crisps btw.

I notice there's 1000 posts here now...

Here's a job advert:

This developer will conduct development-programming activities for major/challenging tasks & for time critical events; evaluate, redesign & modify existing program logic to meet & exceed customer needs, by integrating new requirements and by applying proven development paths; translate identified business needs and requirements into software needs, with. appropriate levels of documentation; and to identify/provide technical scenarios by analyzing those needs. Requirements: university degree, preferable in Computer Science/Software Engineering but development experience is of more importance, 2+ years software development experience, knowledge on Object Orientated Design UML; proven experience in two or more of - ASPX, C#, Web Controls (Client & Server), Jscript & T-SQL, MS SQL database design & performance tuning. Fluent in Turkish .
    Read it again!

This developer will conduct development-programming activities for major/challenging tasks & for time critical events; evaluate, redesign & modify existing program logic to meet & exceed customer needs, by integrating new requirements and by applying proven development paths; translate identified business needs and requirements into software needs, with. appropriate levels of documentation; and to identify/provide technical scenarios by analyzing those needs. Requirements: university degree, preferable in Computer Science/Software Engineering but development experience is of more importance, 2+ years software development experience, knowledge on Object Orientated Design UML; proven experience in two or more of - ASPX, C#, Web Controls (Client & Server), Jscript & T-SQL, MS SQL database design & performance tuning. Fluent in Turkish .
    Are they having a laugh? Is it a hack? Never include a requirement that's going to rule out 99% of your applicants!

Si.

Applicants must have experience in the field of telecommunications and be able to converse in English, Hebrew and Russian.
    For Christs sake!

Si.