Thread: RFQ

Default RFQ

Does anybody have to hand, or can they point me in the right direction to find, a few quotes that I'm after. I know the gist but I'm trying to locate the exact wording:

1. Tom's comments that "Doctor Who is watched on several different levels in the average household" - I think it was recorded, but not used, for Whose Doctor Who, and was then used at the start of 30 Years in the TARDIS.

2. Colin B's comment on, I think, the Colin Baker Years tape along the lines that somebody justified his departure by saying "we think the optimum time for a Doctor is three years".

3. Verity Lambert talking about her casting of William Hartnell - she says that she was drawn to the contrast of his performances in The Army Game and This Sporting Life.

Thanks!

I'm sure 1 and 3 are on 30 Years in the TARDIS ( or More Than....). In fact 2 might be as well.

Or 2 and 3 might be on that Story of Doctor Who documentary from a few years ago.

1. was from the Nationwide 15th anniversary interview, but is available on botht he Key To Time DVD and 30 Years in the TARDIS.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I put the start of the first quote into google and I got a web article by someone called Andrew Curnow!

Si.

Hah! What does he know, the old hack!

But I have in fact found the complete text of the first 1 on (of all places) IMDB (along with another quote from Tom that I hadn't heard before, referring to Talons: "The BBC is very good at period drama but not very good at giant rats.")