Default Black Butterfly: Lucifer Box is back

Those who enjoyed The Vesuvius Club and Devil in Amber will be pleased to know that the 3rd Lucifer Box book, Black Butterfly, is released on the 3rd November.
    Judging from the synopsis, Mark Gatiss has been reading a bit of Ian Fleming!

LUCIFER BOX. He's tall, he's dark and, like the shark, he looks for trouble. Or so he wishes. For, with Queen Elizabeth newly established on her throne, the now elderly secret agent is reaching the end of his scandalous career. Despite his fast-approaching retirement, queer events leave Box unable to resist investigating one last case...Why have pillars of the Establishment started dying in bizarrely reckless accidents? Who are the deadly pay-masters of enigmatic assassin Kingdom Kum? And who or what is the mysterious Black Butterfly? From the seedy streets of Soho to the souks of Istanbul and the sun-drenched shores of Jamaica, Box must use his artistic licence to kill and eventually confront an enemy with its roots in his own notorious past. Can Lucifer Box save the day before the dying of the light?
    Sounds fab!

Hooray!
    I've loved the other two books, that have been rude, funny, and enjoyable! I'm sure this one will be much the same and I'll look forward to it!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

It's a shame that, judging from the synopsis, its going to be the last one though.