Dave Lewis Guest

Default Lecturer makes "pervy Benny Hill noise"

From BBC News

A 61-year-old Cambridge University lecturer has been cleared of sexually assaulting a woman police officer in his college rooms.
    A jury at Norwich Crown Court found Dr Peter Hutchinson, of Trinity Hall College, not guilty of indecent assault by a majority verdict.

Dr Hutchinson, who had denied any offence, had taught the woman, 24 at the time of the alleged attack.

After the hearing, Dr Hutchinson said he had been "humiliated".

The policewoman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, claimed Dr Hutchinson groped her buttock while making a "pervy Benny Hill noise" after inviting her to his rooms for gin and tonics.

I'm not sure if it's right to laugh, but I'm afraid I did. What, exactly is a "pervy Benny Hill noise"?

..I'm not sure, but I always hear something when I bend over to pick up a dropped marker pen.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Baynes View Post
    ..I'm not sure, but I always hear something when I bend over to pick up a dropped marker pen.
    *makes pervy Benny Hill noise. (It's probably something like Pip's avatar would sound)

I don't approve of the groping thing of course, but i had to laugh at the description of the 'pervy Benny Hill noise'.

It comes to something when you can't grope a young woman's buttocks at Christmas without fear of recrimination.

Si.

Exactly, even you'll be stuffing a bird this Christmas!

Sorry, I just had to get that one off my chest.

Wayne Guest

Exactly, even you'll be stuffing a bird this Christmas!

Had they claimed that he was making a pervy Sid James noise, I'd understand what they meant.

But I dont know what a pervy Benny Hill sounds like.
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

Dave Lewis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I don't approve of the groping thing of course, but i had to laugh at the description of the 'pervy Benny Hill noise'.
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to make it abundantly clear that I found amusement in the description, not the story itself.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lewis View Post
    I was hoping I wouldn't have to make it abundantly clear that I found amusement in the description, not the story itself.
    Oh of course, Dave. I fully realize that, mate. Nobody would. (I hope!)

I wonder if, in her role as a police officer, she describes all crimes in relation to light entertainment stars of the 60s and 70s.

"Did the accused admit to having burgled the premises?"

"He did not, m'lud. He said 'Ooh no missus no ooh no and thrice no...'"
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

For some reason, pervy Benny Hill noise makes me think of him slapping that little guys bald head. I don't know why.

Dr Hutchinson groped her buttock while making a "pervy Benny Hill noise" after inviting her to his rooms for gin and tonics.
    Did he sing the whole theme tune?

She probably chased him out of the office; then the lady in question could have been joined by an increasing assortment of odd characters that Dr Hutchinson had upset in some way during their chase. These could have included:
    Two painters who he knocked from a ladder.
    A policeman with a very large truncheon.
    A busty tea-lady whose clothes he had accidentally torn off to reveal her bikini.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Captain Tancredi Guest

And quite right too.

The only noise I hear when I bend over to pick something up is "one of those things that comes with age".

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Tancredi View Post
    The only noise I hear when I bend over to pick something up is "one of those things that comes with age".
    I get, "Dee's bum, PRIIIIVATE!!!!!!!"
    "All we found in his pockets were knives and lint"

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Did he sing the whole theme tune?

Maybe he had the ring tone http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/-...ing=benny+hill