Default Games Of Rassillon, RIP

We have rebranded the "Games of Rassillon" forum, as we felt that the subject restriction of "games" was too limiting, and the forum wasn't attracting enough posts to justify its continued existence.

The forum has now been relaunched as the jocularly titled "Mr Smith, I Need You!" which increases its remit to discussion of all technical topics, including requests for technical help, new computing developments and issues, as well as computer games as before.

The one subject that is shouldered out of this new remit is that of board games, but as this constitutes a very small fraction of forum discussion, we are leaving the threads where they are for the minute.

Si.
    (on behalf the Mods and Admins of Planet Skaro)

WhiteCrow Guest

Cool - sounds like my post on Indias Moon shot should be moved there right away.

I like the sound of this - I've been whinging about the lack of such a forum for a while.

Of course "Mr Smith I need you" sounds like a dating thread but nevermind!

Board games might as well stay there, you can play board games on a PC these days.

Quite. And anyway, if you want to play Donkey Kong that badly, get it down from the loft!

Si.