Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Celebrity Big Brother 2007

There's probably less than a month to go and the tabloids have spent the last week "announcing" the slebs...

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/t...name_page.html

10 December 2006
    EXCLUSIVE: G4 FOR BB
    EXCLUSIVE Opera boys in TV talks
    By Lara Gould Tv Reporter

TWO singers in opera boy band G4 are in talks about appearing on Celebrity Big Brother.

Heart-throbs Jon Ansell and Matt Steiff could be the first celebs to sign up to the fourth series of the show, which returns next month.

Other stars who have met producers include MP Tommy Sheridan, Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding, Baywatch's David Hasselhoff, 80s pop star Adam Ant and glamour model Leilani Dowding.

A show insider said: "Jon and Matt look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. But execs are sure they'll be a hit with women."

G4 - Jon, 24, Matt, 26, Mike Christie and Ben Thapa - were runners-up in 2004's X Factor.

Tommy Sheridan was also mentioned in The Scottish Sun last week (but denied in Saturday's Daily Record) . Other rumours include Whitney Houston, Boris Johnson, Robert Kilroy Silk, Grace Jones, John Leslie, RuPaul, Kevin Federline, Duncan James, Su Pollard, Derek Acorah and Stephen Hawking!!

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds10629.html

Stephen Hawking approached for Celeb BB
    Saturday, December 2 2006, 15:39 UTC - by Daniel Kilkelly

Stephen Hawking has been approached for the next series of Celebrity Big Brother, according to a report today.

The theoretical physicist has been offered a "substantial fee" by show producers, but a friend has made it clear that he is likely to turn down the offer.

"When Stephen heard, a big grin spread across his face. He thought it was very funny," a source told The Sun. "He gets wacky offers all the time and is always turning stuff down. He has a good sense of humour and might find being in the house amusing for a bit. But he would end up bored rigid."

Celebrity Big Brother starts in January.

David Hasselhoff - oh dear god I just can't stand this guy he seems so creapy and every time I see him you just want to be ..

but what makes me really laugh about these so called celebrities is so many of them are either washed up has beens from the 80's or Z list people ...

I think Su Pollard has gone on record saying she'll never do a show like this as she wants to be seen as an actress and not the kind of creature that does things like this.

Pity as she'd be fab...as would LaToya Jackson who really must do one of these one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon R View Post
    I think Su Pollard has gone on record saying she'll never do a show like this as she wants to be seen as an actress and not the kind of creature that does things like this.

Pity as she'd be fab...as would LaToya Jackson who really must do one of these one day.

maybe she refuses to do it because she has a bit of self respect..d

Adam Ant? With his psychological problems? Has carwreck TV really become more important than the wellbeing of an individual, however frakked up and self destructive they are? Leave the poor sod alone Ch4.
    Last edited by Mike Saville; 12th Dec 2006 at 7:43 PM.

"Top Secret" housemate list from yesterday's News of the World:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/cele...usemates.shtml

Robert Kilroy Silk
    The chatshow host turned politician is as famous for his orange-coloured face as he is for being booted off telly for his un-PC comments. Gobbier than George Galloway expect political fireworks - and a healthy glow!

Paul Michael-Glaser
    Starsky, of Starsky and Hutch fame, is an old pal of Gwyneth Paltrows dad and directed Arnold Schwarzennegger in Running Man. The question is how he will cope couped up in the Big Brother Hutch?

Lauren Harries
    Lauren first came to our attention as a wire-haired ten-year-old BOY with a flair for antiques on Wogan. Then came the sex change...

Jermaine Jackson
    Brother of Wacko Jacko, the Grammy Award-winner was the first lead singer of the Jackson Five. He currently lives in Dubai and now prefers to be called Muhammad Abdul Aziz.

Justin Hawkins
    Ex-Darkness frontman Hawkins is as famous for his glass-rattling girlie vocals as his tight leather catsuits. Hes fresh out of the Priory and desperate to launch his solo career. Does he believe in a thing called Bruv?

Shilpa Shetty
    Bollywood hottie Shilpa is one of the best known Indian actresses, famous for her sexy curves and shimmering dancing. But brothers beware, shes also a karate black belt, so there could be some argy bhaji.

Dirk Benedict
    A-Teams Face will need all of his wheeler-dealer skills to win Celebrity Big Brother. Ex-Battlestar Galactica star Dirk changed his surname from Niewoehner to the catchier Benedict after his favourite breakfast, eggs benedict.. Will his latest plan come together?

Goody's going in according to today's Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/1,,2006600582,00.html

Jade's back on Big Bruv

By SARA NATHAN
    TV Editor
    and EMMA COX
    January 01, 2007

JADE Goody is going back on Big Brother this time as a star.

Jade, 24, has been signed up for this weeks celeb version along with her lover, mum and grandparents.

Channel 4 chiefs were desperate to keep it secret but Jade, who shot to fame on Big Brother 3, blurted it out on a weekend shopping trip.

A fellow customer at the Lakeside centre in Essex revealed: Jade was there with mum Jackiey to pick up some clothes to wear in the house. She was excited and talking about it loudly.

Celebs including Darkness rocker Justin Hawkins and Michael Jacksons brother Jermaine will go into the BB house on Wednesday.

Jade will make her entrance days later, probably on Friday. She will be accompanied by her family and boyfriend Jack Tweedy, 19.

Housemates ... Paul Michael Glaser, Jade's mum Jackiey and Darkness rocker Justin

A C4 insider said: Jade and her family are bound to get things really going in the house. Jackiey is not exactly shy while Jades gran Jacqueline was jailed for shoplifting in 2003. Of course Jade and Jack are known to fight with each other, especially when theres booze involved.

Robert Kilroy-Silk, 64, will be joined on Celebrity Big Bruv by ex-Miss GB Danielle Lloyd, 23 as The Sun predicted.

Other housemates include Starsky TV actor Paul Michael Glaser, sex swap antiques expert Lauren Harries, Peaches Geldofs pal Donny Tourette and married couple Jason and Lizzie Cundy.

Yesterday it emerged a secret SECOND BB house may feature on the show.
    OMFG!! Jason and Lizzie Cundy are in it! I'll be glued to the screen.

I think if Kilroy or Tommy Sheridan are in it I might just watch it! - George Galloway was a hoot last year

Still no LaToya Jackson!

Si.

I think they're hoping for a Lauren Harries v Jade Goody bitchfight. It would be TV Ratings Gold. Bendydick could be the referee.

Trudi G Guest

Nothing in the known universe would inspire me to watch it...

Pip Madeley Guest

How about if Noel Fielding, Johnny Depp and David Tennant on camera in the BB showers?

Trudi G Guest

I might be swayed.......a little

WhiteCrow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Simon R View Post

I've met Su Pollard at BBC London Live (I was waiting for a prize I'd won, she was waiting to go on the Mel and Sue show). A more down to Earth and nice person you could not hope to meet (spoke to her for about 10 mins). Shame she didn't make it bigger cos she deserves to.

Then again she'd be boring in the house because she's too normal.

I had forgot that CBB 5 starts tomorrow.

-Andy
    Foolish humans

WhiteCrow Guest

Please can we keep Jade off our screens please just for one year???

According to today's Sun, Michael Winner (this year's "Mr Grumpy"), "H" ("I was only gay in the village") and Danielle Lloyd ("My curves will win.") are meant to be going in. They also quote Goody's latest ambition: to climb the mountain beginning with E.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,1...000218,00.html

"H" can't even pronounce his own stupid name! Haitch, my a*se!

You'd never have guessed H was a Gayer.

My illusions are shattered.

Si.

Good grief. I'm stunned by the news.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Pip Madeley Guest

Jo O'Meara
    Leo Sayer
    Jermaine Jackson
    Danielle Lloyd
    Ken Russell

Good grief, it might almost be watchable!

Celebrities who don't know each other...a battle of the egos

I hope nobody I like ever goes on this....
    Last edited by Ralph; 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:54 PM.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trudi G View Post
    Nothing in the known universe would inspire me to watch it...
    Same here.
    Except perhaps a female version of Pip's shower scenario.

I'm still waiting for a celebrity to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Tudor View Post
    I'm still waiting for a celebrity to appear.
    Quite!

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Same here.
    Except perhaps a female version of Pip's shower scenario.
    Let me guess, Jennifer Love-Hewitt, Daniella Denby-Ashe & Sarah Michelle-Gellar?