Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Memorabilia 2008

Today saw the start of the two day extravaganza that is Memorabilia at the NEC!!

So here are some pics from today...I'm in all but one, sorry about that.

Pip arrived early in style...

This bloke turned up claiming to be the Doctor!?
    Why it's Trevor Martin!

Cy Town made jokes about people being old enough to remember wobbly Daleks & sets.

But sitting next to him was the original Dalek...Terry Malloy!

King Richard aka Julian Glover, was in attendance.

Another oldie from Blake's 7 was Brian Croucher. A nice chap when he's happy but I got the feeing he could be difficult if provoked.

But enough of these old blokes, time for some babes...well one, once, the gorgeous Debbie Watling with the lovely Ali in the background.

Not all were old series peeps though, here's The Graske himself, Jimmy Vee!

But when the monster needs to be...erm...a little bigger then this is one of the main men behind the masks, Ruari Mears!

And saving the best 'til last was the delightfully pleasant Agatha...I mean Fenella Woolgar!

I'm sure there will be more tomorrow...all things going well.

Oh, thanks to Dave Tudor & Pip for taking the piccies.

Tim, you photo whore!

It was a good old day, wasn't it? Two questions, though:

1. Why does Brian Croucher appear to be bribing you with a tenner...?
    2. What exactly are you doing to Trevor Martin to make him look so alarmed....?

I must say it was a good day.

The reasons for the bribe are between Brian, myself & the woman in question.

I goosed Trevor just for the photo. He kept blinking for the pic so I thought it might keep his eyes open.

WhiteCrow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
    And saving the best 'til last was the delightfully pleasant Agatha...I mean Fenella Woolgar!

I'm sure there will be more tomorrow...all things going well.
    Doesn't she have amazing eyes?

Tim + Woolgar

=

PERV ALERT!!!!

Excellent pics Tim!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Great pictures.

I like Agatha's cheeky necktie.

It looks great fun. What with a load of PSer's being there I'm gonna try to make a real effort to go next year. William might have to come with me though.

Wayne Guest

Nice pics.
    No idea who the last 3 folk are, but great to see the likes of Molloy & Croucher etc..

Sunday rolled round & I left for Memorabilia with snow for company & when I arrived there was only Anneke Wills setting up. She was so nice & friendly & was quite chatty.

But soon others turned up. This very tall chap would give Si Hart a run for his money as tallest person in a PS crowd, it's Paul Marc Davis. Paul was really friendly & a really nice chap.

Another person I couldn't place until I saw his pictures was Daniel King. Daniel was friendly but I think he was a bit tired by the time I got around to getting this picture.

Another face that I couldn't place was Tom Palmer, but then remembered Family of Blood & the face clicked. Tom was only too pleased to have his picture taken.

After Tom the faces became a bit more memorable for me & Ayesha Antoine needed no introduction & she was just soooo tiny & happy to be there that I thought she was on something. She was lovely though.

Whilst I was waiting for the next 'target' to come in to my sights I notice that Colin Spaull was free so I quickly swooped & he was in very good form & very chatty. What a nice guy. (Notice Ali in the background again!? she does get around).

Next on my stalk..er hit list was Anna Hope who was also very happy to be in the public eye & just so gorgeous without her cat face make up. Dave tried to make me say something about pussies but I just couldn't do it.

Then I turned up the glam'o'meter & Tracey Childs was only to happy to be snapped. The reason we both look like were smirking was because we were trying not to laugh. I was on one knee & the word 'propose' was mentioned...I can't remember which one of us said yes first.

Speaking of Glam, Katy Manning was lovely & wacky as usual but her daughter, Georgia, was really nice & consented to pose with me when I asked Katy for a pic.

From glam to sham I next snaffled a Frazer Hines pic & he really is like you think, very friendly, very funny & shares a humour with me.

And last but very much the most glam of the day was the delightful, delicious, delectable, friendly, fun & frankly fantastic Nicola Bryant whom I spent the whole day with & quite honestly it was brilliant. Nicola was friendly, chatty & a really lovely person. No illusions were shattered this day...only reinforced.

I shall also be on Nicola's web site as her web site manager was also there & took some piccies.

Having taken notice of me getting a pic of Katy & Georgia, Pip got in on the act...

Hooray for Tim and Nicola there! You look delighted to be there Tim

for Katy's new hair too. She's looking good.

Si xx

Wayne Guest

That Anna Hope is alright! Whoever she is......
    Yay for daughter of Manning! Very nice! And Nicola still is as well.

So you're the one I have to thank for taking my picture with Nicola! Many thanksies.

Ah, yes. I hope it came out OK?

You'll have to remind me who you were though, there were a lot of picture taking.

Oh, we got over 180 pounds for G.O.S.H.

Oh, we got over 180 pounds for G.O.S.H.
    That's brilliant. I always appreciate anyone who raises money for GOSH after they saved my nephew's life and performed complicated heart surgery on both my nephew and neice when they were tiny.

Si xx

Ah, yes. I hope it came out OK?
    Ooh, I think so.

Excellent!

Wayne Guest

Cracking pic of you & Nicola. (It's better than Tim's)

Hurrah for the fine and fabulous pictures! I didn't really get many done alas, but here's my contribution:

Team Fabulous:

Skies are falling!!!

Thank you to everyone here who helped out, it just shows how great this place is! GUSH!

Team Fabulous is... well... ahem... fabulous.

Sorry we couldn't be there, but you all looked to have had a wonderful time!

Si xx

Pip Madeley Guest

Love the pics, P-Bal! And Kinggodzillak, it's nice to put a name to a face, I remember seeing you

Here's the few photos I took during the weekend:

Katy Manning meets her old friend Amanda Muggleton from Prisoner Cell Block H - I can imagine Si and Simon wetting their knickers right now

Two PS legends enjoy some of Watling's wine! There was a bling gold Dalek was on show...

... and an old school one for Ralph:

I took time out to pose for photos for fans after someone let slip I'm going to take over from Tennant next year...

The owner of the TARDIS, Dale Who (is that his real name?) got the stars to sign his windows for charity:

Fin.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Bal View Post
    Team Fabulous:
    Move over, Daniel Craig - It's the next Bond and his Bond girls!

I can't thank you enough, sir, and Dexter Fletcher for inviting us down! It was a wonderful weekend!

Lovely photos, peeps - I'll post some of mine later this week, even though they're pretty much the same as Tim's. Except, um, I'm in them.

Crikey, I like the idea of doing Bond with Ayesha and Dame Tracey.

The pleasure was all ours having you there! Get yer pix up anyway, Scouse!

Wayne Guest

Great Pics. Daleks! Chrissie Latham! A very slim Dave Tudor! Pip wearing a waste paper basket on his head! Brilliant stuff!