Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I know this is but had anyone seen the Battles in Time magazine on sale anywehere recently?

I know they've launched a new set of cards (Annihilator) recently and had assumed the mag had been delayed a bit, but now none of the usual shops seem to be stocking it. Tesco had the new cards in - we got the Ultra Rare Cyber Buster today (flicky holo-pic and all !)
    Bazinga !

Bazaar in Holsworthy stock it.

I'm sure that's a great help...

Pip Madeley Guest

This issue comes with three free gifts. You get a great Doctor Who folder, a set of felt-tip pens and a choice of two different sketch pads – either a sonic screwdriver pad or a TARDIS one.
    I want the felt-tips!

It's been going for a year and I still haven't missed an issue/unsealed a free gift.

We broke our run of unsealed free gifts when the Doctor Who playing cards came out at a gathering last year.

Everything else is sitting in a draw, still wrapped but carefully removed from the issue cover. Haven't ripped the cover while taking the sellotape off yet!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Two different Stationery Sets free with Issue 27 - Cybermen and Gweeny Monsters. Nice 'Daleks in Manhattan' preview, comic strip is still looking good (Trevor Baxendale is writing it these days), but Jamie Skidmore's fave scene is my favourite page. Think I might send my pic/fave scene to Tales From The TARDIS.

"Bumper Gift Pack" free with next issue: includes Sticker Album (also free with latest issue of SFX, but that's 3.99) and stickers, Cool Stencil Notebook and Pencil and Huuuge Poster... well, "Collect the first part".

Think I've got about a dozen pencils and stationery sets now. Probably got more in the last year than the previous thirty!
    Last edited by Pip Madeley; 13th Apr 2007 at 8:47 AM. Reason: Added the cover image.

Pip Madeley Guest

I just got the new one, a bumper back with five gifts... there’s a Doctor Who stencil notebook, a pencil, part one of a double-sized TARDIS poster, the new sticker album and a free pack of stickers.

Is that the same sticker album that the RT are giving away stickers for, Pip? If so, that's excellent, as we have stickers but no album at present.

I dunno, stickers free in one magazine, album in another, complimentary posters... It's all coming together, like one of Fenric's traps.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Curnow View Post
    Is that the same sticker album that the RT are giving away stickers for, Pip?
    It is indeed. There's also a very nice A2 poster featuring all the action figures that Character Options has released so far, I'm sure Little Miss will adore it!

I can't see the word "adore" without hearing the might Tom say it.

Can't wait for the poster, and the inevitable, "Haven't got that one, haven't got that one..." discussion. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the next wave of figures to include the Abbot of Amboise and Rogin.

The poster is here, and reveals that they've slipped a Mickey figure out without telling anybody!! How exciting. And a semi-destroyed Cyberman.

An extremely coooooooool issue, though I'm not sure we'll have enough wall space for the triple part poster, and Sam managed to end up with a swap in his first 2 packets of stickers.

As regards the action figures poster - has anyone seen or heard anything about the Mickey Smith and partially blown up Cyberman figures featured on it ?
    Bazinga !

PAAAAXXXXX !!

You're it Mr Curnow
    Bazinga !

Eerily similar posts from myself and Jon then... and you never see us together do you, eh.

I went for the Console Room notebook. Which one did you folks get?

We were also confused by the Mickey and blown up Cybermen figures.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

I've got the new issue with the cool free gifts, but still haven't been sad enough to buy any of the action figures.

Pip Madeley Guest

New DWA hits shelves...

The issue comes with a choice of two different inflatable monsters – Dalek Sec and Ood or Sycorax and Cyber Controller. Who will you choose? There's also the second part of our huge Tardis poster for your wall.

Doctor Who Adventures issue 29 is out now. You can't miss it - there's a yucky Lazarus monster on the cover!

It's delayed until tomorrow round here... due to piss-poor distribution from WH Smith /John Menzies. I asked the nice woman in WH Smith this afternoon.

Little Miss' copy is in... and she has Dalek & Ood. Neither has yet been blown up (as it were).

I now have Dalek and Ood in front of me...

still sealed.

I might buy another copy on Monday.

Pip Madeley Guest

You odd man.

We got Sycorax and Cybercontroller.

And look at the EXCLUSIVE picture of new monsters in the top left

DWA scoops DWM !!
    Bazinga !

Two issues have been ignored!

It might be possible to spurt fan wee out of those Squirty Doctor's Glasses (Free with Issue 32)!

I'm still buying this.

The 4 Bouncy Balls and Holographic Stickers look good.

We gave up.

We have a draw full of tat ranging from a TARDIS alarm clock to squirty Doctor glasses. And about 100,000 stickers.

Enough!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!