Default Loose Canon's Evil Recon

After ten thousand years they've finished their super dooper, fancy pants new reconstruction of "The Evil of The Daleks" including CGI scenes and recreated footage shot at the original locations.

http://www.recons.com/features/lc31x.htm

Sounds good to me. Has anyone here got it yet and is it worth it?

I know why they stick with VHS and they're clearly not going to change their minds but it means I just can't be bothered getting their recons. I've tried in the past but sending bulky parcels, getting faulty tapes and putting up with blurry, fuzzy multi-generation copies isn't my idea of fun. I still don't quite believe they went to years of trouble to produce a colour Marco Polo which was impossible to watch in colour because the duplication ruined it. Epic fail. So I'll wait for it to turn up on a tracker and get it that way if it does. They don't like people doing it but they do such a good job that I can't bring myself not to.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.