WhiteCrow Guest

Default Underworld 3 ...

Underworld was a kind of fun film, but Underworld 2 was just dire.

Now a totally unwanted sequel comes along.

Eeek!

I don't know...the third looks like it will be better than the second.

I really liked Bill Nighy's character in the first film as well, so seeing him again should be good.

You controversial young monkey Martin Penny.

Si.

WhiteCrow Guest

I took my wife to see Underworld 1 for our wedding anniversary. I took her to see Underworld 2 for our other (first date) anniversary.

This year our 13th First Date anniversary is 23rd January, when Underworld 3 is released. This is fate - isn't it? She'll be so pleased.

Oh Mike. I'm sorry. I'm so, so, veeeerrry sorry.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Underworld was one of the worst films I have ever paid to see at the cinema. It was dreary, cliched rubbish and I got told off for laughing all the way through it (or was that Revenge of the Sith?). Honestly its the only film that it has rained all the way through for no good reason, just because it looks moody.

I think people only liked it for the babes in leather. I demand more for my money than that!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

WhiteCrow Guest

We went to see it one Saturday in Bracknell. We decided to make a day of it. "Lets go shopping in Bracknell hon" I said, "I bet it's dead posh and we've never been before".

We then went that pasta place where the meal was dire and service worse.

Then some bloke keeps laughing through the film ...

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    I got told off for laughing all the way through it (or was that Revenge of the Sith?).
    And it turns out to be you!!!

I actually liked Underworld, and actually really like it on repeat watching. The films biggest problem is it's supposed to be Romeo and Juliet between Werewolf and Vampire.

Great concept. Except the main human/werewolf "man" character Michael is just so badly acted.

But everyone else in it is superb, the lead werewolf, the big black henchmen, the lead vampire, Kate Beckinsdale, a then unknown Sophia Myles.

Underworld 2 just got worse though. Even Dereck Jacobi couldn't salvage this turkey ...