Default K9 is back! Properly!

Good news apparently from the new DWM which has revelaed that K9 is to appear in the third series!

We've already got 10 scripts at first draft stage, and i can now announce that K9 is going to make a return to Sarah Jane's attic! He's been locked away in that safe, saving the world from a Black Hole, for far too long now. I can promise that the fun is only just beginning - just wait till he gets to meet Mr Smith properly
    Woooooo!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Oh hurrah!

We still haven't really seen a fully functioning K-9 in action for the 21st Century. He's been battle damaged and stuck in a safe so far.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

How amazing! I'd have thought the news of the K9 series actually, finally, getting made would have really put paid to K9 reappearing... Or maybe it's being seen as a bit of free publicity?

Anyway, three cheers for JN-T who had the original idea of putting SJS and K9 together - it may have taken a while to work, but without him...

Fantastic! They'd better have John Leeson on board.

Oddly enough, I was watching the featurette on K9 in E-Space earlier tonight AND BBC3 showed School Reunion tonight. Spooky!

They'd better have John Leeson on board.
    I read that as "They'd better have John Lennon on board". That'd be tricky!

Si.

I can't imagine it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno Simmons View Post
    I can't imagine it happening.
    It's easy if you try
    Bazinga !

Excited, but still feel it could signal the death of Children's drama by being so successful?
    But again, K9, they will always say "look how far we've fallen if the best we can do is bring back K9?"
    But there will always be the retort "Yeah but look how amazing the idea was in the first place, you lot have finally caught up?!"
    Excited.
    Imagine telling somebody from 1989 K9 would be part of the biggest children's show in 2009?

Pip Madeley Guest

Imagine telling somebody from 1989 K9 would be part of the biggest children's show in 2009?
    I wouldn't call it the biggest children's show, I can think of many shows that seem to be more popular with kids today: The Simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants, Drake & Josh, Hannah Montana, Ed, Edd n Eddy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    I wouldn't call it the biggest children's show, I can think of many shows that seem to be more popular with kids today: The Simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants, Drake & Josh, Hannah Montana, Ed, Edd n Eddy etc.
    The Simpsons isn't a kids' show!
    One Day, I shall come back, Yes, I shall come back,
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,
    and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!

Wayne Guest

Pip forgot to but Dr Who on the list.

[QUOTE]Excited, but still feel it could signal the death of Children's drama by being so successful?[QUOTE]

I don't really understand what you're saying. That K9 being in this will cause the end of Children's drama? Why?

It might not be shit!

Ant x

Watchers in the Fourth Dimension: A Doctor Who Podcast
    Three Americans and a Brit attempt to watch their way through the entirety of Doctor Who
    ----
    Latest Episode: The WOTAN Clan, discussing The War Machines
    Available on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Podbean
    Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @watchers4d

[QUOTE=Simon R;168138][QUOTE]Excited, but still feel it could signal the death of Children's drama by being so successful?

I don't really understand what you're saying. That K9 being in this will cause the end of Children's drama? Why?
    Sorry! Was pissed and overreacting!
    I think it's going to be great. Sorry if that didn't come across in original post?

I hope they don't miss a trick, and they get John Leeson (if he does indeed do the voice for this) to do some commentaries in character.
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild