No, not a thread devoted to Perry Como (or indeed to Quality Street chocolates), so sorry to disappoint. This week's DWM reveals that their next 'special' mag will be listing various DW luminaries' favourite moments from each of the 200* stories up to & including Planet of the Dead.

So, although we've probably touched on this sort of thing before, could we at PS put together out own list. Simple enough - you post your favourite moment from the next story along until we get to the end!! What could be easier! Plus obviously any comments on people's choices so far would be interesting I'm sure.

I'll leave somebody else to the first story, but as a prequel, my favourite moment from Doctor Who trailers over the years would be the first few seconds of the 2005 "Do you wanna come with me?" trailer. The first time I saw it I didn't know it was coming on, and suddenly Christopher Eccleston's face was bang! right there on screen, and it took me just a second or two to realise what I was watching, and that really, it really was coming back!!! Fantastic!!

So now, back to 1963 for our next poster...

*According to certain sources anyway (see DWM for more details). Let's not worry about it too much though, as I really think we should include the season 17 Shada.