Default cyberchris35's Whoevents 2009

I am starting this now with this one picture as a test to see if I have got everthing right for posting images on this forum.

How sad am I in taking this photo?

Looks fine to me! And I'd take a photo of that too (albeit probably with someone cavorting shamelessly in it recreating a moment from the series)

Si.

I would have done but I was on my own and I am saving the Who worship for Friday and Saturday at the exhibition. This is one Friday 13th that I will be looking forward to.

That's not sad at all Chris. I know a certain someone who took a picture of a bus because there was a Torchwood ad on the side of it!

Looking forward to seeing your photos at the end of the week.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Pip Madeley Guest

It's a shame they didn't make the TARDIS 'full length' so people would have to double take - nice pic Chris!

Today I have been to the Doctor Who Exhibition in Coventry and I thought it was great. There were monsters, costumes and props aplenty. There was also a coulple of touch screen things to watch and a couple of moving monster scenes.

Here are some piccys I took:

The weird person infront of the TARDIS is me!

I took just the Odd picture!

The only dog I like.

My friend Dave Ross!

I just Hath to post this one.

That is just a small selection of pictures that I took. I am going again tomorrow so there maybe more and if your really unlucky there maybe more with me in them.

Nice pic's Chris.

Hello it's me again. The following is some photo's I took when I was surprised with a trip to Cardiff and to the Doctor Who Exhibition there. The exhibition was fantastic with loads of props and costumes from the show and loads of big red buttons to press to get sound bites from the show to go with the exhibits and a better Dalek exhit at this one with the Dalek Supreme but no Davros.
    After the exhibition I had a quick look round Cardiff Bay which was weird actually seeing the places where Doctor Who and Torchwood were filmed. I have never been anywhere where Doctor Who was filmed before and it was fantastic. When I go again I will do a bit more research and see if I can get to more locations because it was great.

First some from the Exhibition:

And now a few from Cardiff:

I hope you like them.

Good photos there Chris! I see they're really up to date in Cardiff with the Cyber-Shades included.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Wow!

Is there really a picture of Annette Badland permanently pinned up in Cardiff?!!

There's some cool stuff there, looks like a fab exhibition And woo to the Dalek Supreme, he looks fantastic.

Although... in the photo with the sonic screwdriver and the handgun, what's that thingy that looks a bit like a toilet seat?!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Yes there really is a photo of Annette Badlands there it surprised me too and the toilet seat thingy is the headset that River Song wore to release the people from CAL. The exhibition is fantastic they have got costumes from and props from most of the season 4 episodes and they pack it into quite a small place. The only downside is the gift shop is so expensive.

Pip Madeley Guest

The only downside is the gift shop is so expensive.
    The one in Manchester was the same - £10 for an Laszlo action figure indeed!

Great pictures Chris. I have to admit when you posted this:

The following is some photo's I took when I was surprised with a trip to Cardiff and to the Doctor Who Exhibition there
    I had visions of you being bundled into a van with a sack over your head!!

No not quite that bad.

A carrier bag?

Si.

No, just sat in the back of the car not knowing where we were going until I noticed a road sign that had Wales on it.