Today is indeed a sad day, as ITV have clearly lost their minds and decided that the most annoying and shouty (but strangely entertaining) man on tv should no longer abuse scummy chavs and reveal that slutty teenagers aren't faithful to each other.

It's indeed a worrying state of affairs, as Five cancelled Trisha last year, so how will Broken Britain solve it's problems now? Who will be there to help people find out who their real biological parents are? And what will the audiences who boo and hiss there way throughout the show do with their lives now? I can't help but feel that mass riots will break out by the autum, bringing our country to it's knees.

That, or no one will notice, or some other twat will come along and shout at the pikey types instead. Who knows. But will you miss The Jeremy Kyle show? Is he really the blight on Britain that some suggest, or just a self obsessed twazzock who shines a light on parts of this country that we'd like to forget exist?

I've no idea, but I certainly intend to hijack the word 'twazzock' and use it in future.

Si.

It's my favourite new word!

The above post was obviously written somewhat sarcastically, but I have to confess that on occasion the show is a bit of a guilty pleasure. I can't imagine it having done much good over the years (and it's probably caused some harm), but I'm surprised that this genre of tv seems to be coming to an end. At least for the time being...
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Bloody Hell ! What will all my good-for-nothing, lazyarsed year 11s do now when they go on study leave and finish their exams ? Or will they just go and hang around the bus station half an hour earlier ?
    Bazinga !

Not that I ever saw this show that much, but it used to wind me up over my toast and marmalede last year while down the caravan. I found myself shouting at the TV on more than one ocassion when the self obsessed layabouts appeared on it.

Bloody good riddance!
    It is the worst type of tripe I've ever had the misfortune to watch & is looooooooong over due its death. Kyle is nasty, argumentative & down right snide to anyone who is stupid enough to go on his 'show'.
    I hope he never works in TV ever again!

Just my tuppence worth.

I read earlier in the year of a show in which Jeremy Kyle got the unemployed back into work?
    I thought they were going to do a JK (see? I even call it that!) special, but you don't think they are going to bring this in instead?

I can't see Jeremy Kyle, the person, getting dropped by ITV.

They might have plans for him... so I'd rather his show didn't get axed for the sole reason what horror would they replace it with?

I don't think we're going to see ITV classic series shown in that slot sadly?
    And in the Daily Mirror today, Richard & Judy are considering returning to ITV... which nobody will probably watch?
    Are they going to start doing lie detectors?