Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I bought "The Five Doctors" on DVD and then I had to buy a DVD player to play it on.

Si.

I just need to reassure Ralph now, as I fear I may not have been 100% clear in my post. Green Death wasn't an online bargain, it was the first one I bought online. It cost £15 which I was pleased with as I'd been paying £17 in the shops for the previous few, which in turn I had been quite happy with as I'd been paying the full £20 at the likes of Tenth Planet prior to that! Nowadays I'm looking for a tenner or under for my less liked stories but as I'm in a constant backlog situation they've usually been reduced before I'm "ready" to watch them anyway, so it's a win-win situation!

For the record, Green Death is in my Top 5 or so Pertwees and is a great story. 8/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno Simmons View Post
    I just need to reassure Ralph now....
    For the record, Green Death is in my Top 5 or so Pertwees and is a great story. 8/10.

I resisted buying the dvds for ages, as I also had loads of videos and didn't see much point in buying everything again. I'm not sure exactly what my first DW dvd actually was, I think it was The 3 Docs, DIOE, and Spearhead in one of those 3 for £20 deals. Then I was hooked! I'm like Jonno, well behind the new releases but that means there's plenty of bargains around online!

I started by recieving The Leisure Hive DVD at Christmas 2005, and since then I've been buying, buying, buying! I've now got all of them that are out except The Web Planet, The Mind Robber, Four to Doomsday, Vengeance on Varos and Ghost Light.
    For every fail, there is an equal and opposite win.

...Oh, who am I kidding?

I've got 9

The best by far is Lost in Time. Got to be one of the best Who releases ever on any format.