Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My 'Blood Money' cd arrived today, thanks Si!

Though I appear to be Baronless!

Oops. I'll send it to you the next time I head down the post office if that's ok!

Recognise the jiffy bag, Tim?

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    Oops. I'll send it to you the next time I head down the post office if that's ok!
    Si.
    Aye, no problem Si! I can just wait until 'Hand' if it's easier to send them together?

Recognise the jiffy bag, Tim?

Si.
    Yes, I thought it looked like it had been used for Smuggling.

I've just sent you the usual via Paypal, Si - could I have a Blood Money CD please?

It will be in the post early next week, your highness!

Si.

Excellent work, Chedaki!

PS Thanks!

The "Hand of Peace" CD is now available to order!

The CD contains a complete copy of the story, plus exclusive bonus features!

What's on the CD?

- Both episodes of the story, complete and uncut!

- A Beginners Guide To Planet Skaro Audios, a new and exclusive retrospective of the audio series so far for regular listeners, and an introduction to the many adventures of the Doctor, Nick, Rob and Ed for new ones! Narrated by the Baron of Boralis (from beyond the grave)

- Out-takes : a selection of the most amusing mistakes and slip-ups made by the cast during the recording! Look out Martin Penny, you do not escape lightly!

The trailer for the story could not be squeezed onto the disc due to the sheer amount of material we had for this story (all those Martin Penny out-takes for example), but will appear on a CD release later this season

Not to mention glorious full colour packaging and the striking cover design you see above! And brand new glossy printed discs, to ensure your CD's will play reliably until the end of civilisation.

How do I get The Hand Of Peace on CD?

If you'd like a copy of this quite frankly stonking CD, choose from the various different ways of obtaining it below - all of them easy, and requiring you to part with the minimum of dosh!

1. Request the CD today!

Request the CD as a standalone by sending £2 to cover the cost of postage and packing, plus an optional charitable donation, and a shiny disc will wing its way to you immediately!

2. Request two or more CD's from the current season!

If you're one of those wise people that likes to keep their Planet Skaro audio collection fully up to date, you might like to bag copies of some of the stories in this season together to save paying so much postage. P&P costs will be less the more CD's you request at once, so to order any 2 CD's, P&P will be £3. To order 3 CD's or more, P&P will be £4. On top of this, add an optional charitable donation of your choice - we don't expect you to give 5 times what you'd normally give just because we've knocked out 5 stories this time (we're in a recession goddamnit), just give whatever you can afford and judge appropriate for the number of CD's you're requesting.

The CD's to choose from are: A Baron For All Seasons, Blood Money, The Hand Of Peace, The Wealth of Craytians and The Kalrexi Mutation.

Remember, if you pre-order, all the CD's may be sent to you together, on the date of release of the latest disc in your selection. We already have a regular group of "subscribers" who have ordered once and are being sent all the CD's without them having to lift a finger. Thanks guys!

Note: "P&P" is a general term which covers a contribution towards the cost of discs, sleeve materials, CD boxes, packing materials and postage. What we've asked for is no-where NEAR what it's actually cost to make the CD's, but we can't afford to pay for all the production costs ourselves. Absolutely no profit is being made!

Where Do I Send Payment And Request Details To?

Paypal me at si_hunt99@yahoo.com including the CD's you want in the comments section, or jot them on a bit of paper and send it with a cheque to my home address.

Where Does My Charitable Donation Go?

This time our charity is Refuge, which helps battered wives and kids. It pays for emergency accomodation and a helpline, amongst other things, so victims of domestic abuse don't just have to stick around and take it.

We choose a different charity for each batch of CD's we do, and they are always really worthwhile causes that directly help people suffering. Check out Refuge's website for more information about what they do.

That's it! If you have enjoyed listening to the episodes, please support us and request a CD, helping a worthwhile charity in the process!

Si.

My CD's arrived this morning, thanks Si! I've nearly filled up one of my allocated shelves on my DVD rack!

We officially have made too many CD's for Martin Penny's CD rack! It's a landmark! Question is, can you clear another free shelf?

Si.

We officially have made too many CD's for Martin Penny's CD rack! It's a landmark! Question is, can you clear another free shelf?

Si.
    I'll need to move Season 1 of He-Man, but it can be done.

He-man or E-bayman.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Chris, have got your cheque, thank you very much! I will send the CD's out to you at the end of the season!

Si.

Thanks Si.
    I hope what I just wrote made sense, it did when I was thinking it.

Received with thanks, Si.

It's time! A beautifully produced CD version of the popular PS Audio adventure "The Wealth of Craytians" is now available!

The CD contains a complete copy of the story, plus exclusive bonus features!

What's on the CD?

- Both episodes of the story, complete and uncut!

- Opium of the Masses, a fully dramatised, brand new mini-episode written by "Craytians" scribe Lissa Levesque and starring Paul Monk as the Doctor in an unseen adventure!

- Out-takes : a selection of the most amusing mistakes and slip-ups made by the cast during the recording! There are a few more than usual, oweing to the complex nature of the script. Did our cast weave the challenging material round their larynxes like the theatrical wordsmiths they are, or did they get all the words wrong and swear a lot? Only you can discover the truth.

- The "Wealth" trailer, in all its fabulous glory, preserved forever on CeeDee!

Not to mention glorious full colour packaging and the gorgeous cover design you see above! And brand new glossy printed discs, to ensure your CD's will play reliably until the day when the Universe is destroyed and they stop making "Last of the Summer Wine".

How do I get this hunk of lovelyness on CD?

If you'd like a copy of this quite frankly life-enhancing CD, choose from the various different ways of obtaining it below - all of them easy, and requiring you to part with the minimum of do-reh-me.

1. Request the CD today!

Request the CD as a standalone by sending £2 to cover the cost of postage and packing, plus an optional charitable donation, and a shiny disc will wing its way to you immediately, on wings of silver (well, second class post)!

2. Request two or more CD's from the current season!

If you're one of those wise people that likes to keep their Planet Skaro audio collection fully up to date (sensible chap or chappess that you are), you might like to bag copies of some of the stories in this season together to save paying so much postage. P&P costs will be less the more CD's you request at once, so to order any 2 CD's, P&P will be £3. To order 3 CD's or more, P&P will be £4. On top of this, add an optional charitable donation of your choice - we don't expect you to give 5 times what you'd normally give just because we've knocked out 5 stories this time (we're in a recession goddamnit), just give whatever you can afford and judge appropriate for the number of CD's you're requesting.

The CD's to choose from are: A Baron For All Seasons, Blood Money, The Hand Of Peace, The Wealth of Craytians and The Kalrexi Mutation.

Remember, if you pre-order, all the CD's may be sent to you together, on the date of release of the latest disc in your selection. Note that as it's been a busy week, pre-existing "subscribers" will be sent "Wealth" next week, with the last CD in the set - getting them early the last two weeks was a bonus I'm afraid!

Note: "P&P" is a general term which covers a contribution towards the cost of discs, sleeve materials, CD boxes, packing materials and postage. What we've asked for is no-where NEAR what it's actually cost to make the CD's, but we can't afford to pay for all the production costs ourselves. Absolutely no profit is being made!

Where Do I Send Payment And Request Details To?

Paypal me at si_hunt99@yahoo.com including the CD's you want in the comments section, or jot them on a bit of paper and send it with a cheque to my home address.

If you have enjoyed listening to the episodes, please support us and request a CD, helping a worthwhile charity in the process!

Si.

Wayne Guest

Hurrah! I'm expecting to recieve this along with the next story, in 2 or 3 weeks time. I shall look forward to it.

Available now - "The Kalrexi Mutation" on CD!

The CD is jam packed with not only brand new bonus features, but also some bits we didn't have room for on the other CD's....

- Both episodes of the concluding story of our season, complete and uncut!

- The Maze of Confusion - a brand new adventure for the Doctor, Rob and Nick, written and narrated by Simon Hart, star of "The Kalrexi Mutation"!

- "Kalrexi" trailer - the teaser trailer for this story

- Outtake Reel - mistakes and mishaps from the recording sessions for the story

- "Carry On Baron" - a special exclusive, the longest ever out-take in the history of the PS Audios. Can you guess who the culprit is?

- "Hand of Peace" trailer - the trailer from the recent popular Jon Masters adventure

Not to mention glorious full colour packaging and the gorgeous cover design! And brand new glossy printed discs, to ensure your CD's will play for longer than the entire duration of Cliff Richard's pop career.

If you'd like a copy of this quite frankly orgasm-inducing CD, send just £2 to cover the cost of postage and packing, plus an optional charitable donation, and a shiny disc will wing its way to you immediately, on wings of silver (well, second class post)!

CD's of the other stories in this season, A Baron For All Seasons, Blood Money, The Hand Of Peace and The Wealth of Craytians are also still available to request! Paypal me at si_hunt99@yahoo.com including the CD's you want in the comments section, or jot them on a bit of paper and send it with a cheque to my home address, available by request from the same e-mail address.

Pre-ordered copies of "The Kalrexi Mutation" are being dispatched today, and keep an eye on PS shortly for news on how much we have raised for charity. An accounts document (with personal names/identification removed) showing when and what money was raised will also be available to download, so you can check your contribution has been included.

Finally, I'd be amazed if some CD's hadn't been lost in the post, or sent out incorrectly, or sent with the wrong discs in, or sent with the right discs but the wrong adventure burnt on to it, or something like that! After all, there's been five releases to dispatch to everyone and my mind has been on several other things as well over the past few months. But if ANYONE has been on the end of any human error, please let me know and I will dispatch replacement copies of the discs you need. It's a bit like a factory here at the moment and I have plenty of spare discs and sleeves, so just let me know!

(Very) Finally, thank you to everyone who listened, downloaded, donated, commented or contributed! These are YOUR audio plays, and you did a great job with them!

Si.

Ooo! I love that cover!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I may be quite off the mark here, but although Kalrexi has been (sort of) bigged up as the big season finale, in fact it seems far more like a loving little tribute to season 17. So it takes an apparently absurd idea (the regulars turn up as usual, but the Doctor is not the usual Doctor) and makes perfect sense out of it. Mysterious Cowled Figures planning to sacrifice our heroes is a bit of a cliche, but that's almost the point in this story, and it makes the most of that - not only that, but the plan to take over the universe by turning everybody into him is a bit different to the traditional 'invade with a big army', just as Skagra's universal mind plan is that bit different.

And the real clincher, season 17 pits the Doctor against big, charismatic guest villains - Scarlioni, Tryst, Soldeed, Adrasta - and here the Doctor, or Doctors, are pitted against Si's glorious Professor Farnsworth. The role needed a characterful performance, and Si milks it for all its worth (as I think I said after part one) being saucy, manic, harsh, megalomaniacal (his evil laugh is heaps better than Mordred's).

The other guest star is of course Alex, who makes his Doctor just as real as the real one. In fact, the big reveal about Alex's character is actually quite moving - when he's faced with only having one heart, on the one hand "oh no, one has stopped, I'm half dead" is a funny line (bit like Hancock feeling for his own pulse in The Blood Donor) but on the other hand it's almost like he's in denial; and there's the same emotion when he says "are you sure, maybe you're the fake?" to Paul.

And I rather liked the climax where we have three Doctors, an absurd situation which the story manages to make perfectly logical plotwise. It might be quite nice to revisit the Alex & Si Doctors in the future!!! The only thing I wondered about was whether the Doctor wouldn't express a little more 'guilt' about having, in essence, killed the real characters - particularly Dr Crippen, who hadn't done anything wrong.

Anyway, I enjoyed it - and the post-credits trailer for the future (ironic that it should include a reference to the Jackson Five) suggests there are already plans afoot for future
    adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Ooo! I love that cover!
    Me too It's rare I'm happy with a photo of me, but I really like that one!
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Its a great cover, although I'm not sure who that imposter is trying to push me into the background?

I think it's fair to say you're being a little eclipsed there Paul! Elbowed into the background on your own CD cover!

Si.

But he does look very stylish nonetheless... both of them in fact!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Oo, excellent cover, might just be my favourite this season! (along with 'Baron' )