Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Planet Skaro Audio CDs: "Kalrexi Mutation"

We hope you enjoyed our brand new full cast audio adventure Blood Money. The story will remain free to download from our website, but we've also produced a special CD version, so you can have a copy to keep and ensure your Planet Skaro Audio Collection is kept up to date!

As ever, the CD contains a complete copy of the story, plus exclusive bonus features!

What's on the Blood Money CD?

- Both episodes of the story, complete and uncut!

- The Wrath of Jemimah Kitty, a brand new story by Steve Alexander, read by David Barnes. Find out what happens when Jemimah encounters both the Doctor, and some of his old aquaintances...

- Out-takes : a selection of the most amusing mistakes and slip-ups made by the cast during the recording! Even PS Audio actors arn't perfect!

- The trailer for the story

Not to mention glorious full colour packaging and the striking cover design you see above! And brand new glossy printed discs, to ensure your CD's will play reliably until the end of time itself.

How do I get Blood Money on CD?

If you'd like a copy of this wonderous CD, choose from the myriad of different ways of obtaining it below - all of them easy, and requiring you to part with the minimum of cash!

1. Request the CD today!

Request the CD as a standalone by sending £2 to cover the cost of postage and packing, plus an optional charitable donation, and a shiny disc will wing its way to you immediately!

2. Request Blood Money and A Baron For All Seasons!

If you still haven't got last months standalone prequel adventure A Baron For All Seasons, it's not required to follow Blood Money, but it does complement it beautifully, making a gorgeous 2 CD set of Martin Penny penned goodness! Sent together, postage and packaging costs would be less, so just send £3 to cover these plus an optional charitable donation, and the set of two CD's will be on their way to you within 24 hours!

3. Request a pre-order for two or more CD's from the season to come!

If you're one of those sensible people that likes to keep their Planet Skaro audio collection fully up to date, you might like to reserve your copies of some of the other stories in this season in advance. P&P costs will be less the more CD's you request at once, so to order any 2 CD's, P&P will be £3. To order 3 CD's or more, P&P will be £4. On top of this, add an optional charitable donation of your choice - we don't expect you to give 5 times what you'd normally give just because we've knocked out 5 stories this time (we're in a recession goddamnit), just give whatever you can afford and judge appropriate for the number of CD's you're requesting.

The CD's to choose from are: A Baron For All Seasons, Blood Money, The Hand Of Peace, The Wealth of Craytians and The Kalrexi Mutation.

Remember, if you pre-order, all the CD's will be sent to you together, on the date of release of the latest disc in your selection.

Note: "P&P" is a general term which covers a contribution towards the cost of discs, sleeve materials, CD boxes, packing materials and postage. What we've asked for is no-where NEAR what it's actually cost to make the CD's, but we can't afford to pay for all the production costs ourselves. Absolutely no profit is being made!

Where Do I Send Payment And Request Details To?

Paypal me at si_hunt99@yahoo.com including the CD's you want in the comments section, or jot them on a bit of paper and send it with a cheque to my home address.

Where Does My Charitable Donation Go?

This time our charity is Refuge, which helps battered wives and kids. It pays for emergency accomodation and a helpline, amongst other things, so victims of domestic abuse don't just have to stick around and take it.

We choose a different charity for each batch of CD's we do, and they are always really worthwhile causes that directly help people suffering. Check out Refuge's website for more information about what they do.

That's it! If you have enjoyed listening to the episodes, please support us and request a CD, helping a worthwhile charity in the process!

Si.

PS If you need my home address, e-mail si_hunt99@yahoo.com - I suspect most of you already have it by now though!

Si.

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    The CD's to choose from are: A Baron For All Seasons, Blood Money, The Hand Of Peace, The Wealth of Craytians and The Kalrexi Mutation
    I've already arranged to get mine in two lots of two, & i'm moist with anticipation just reading the names of the stories.

Hopefully I've done it right - let me know if you don't get a Paypal payment Si.
    Bazinga !

Brilliant, thanks Jon! Much appreciated indeed!

Si.

I'm going to send you funds for Blood Money, The Hand Of Peace, The Wealth of Craytians and The Kalrexi Mutation, Si.

Excellent, thanks Tim! Will look out for it!

Yay for our subscribers!

Si.

Well I would if Paypal was working properly. I can't get it to display some fields that need filling in.

Can I reserve copies of Blood Money, and the other three stories to come please Si - I'll PayPal you mid-June after payday if that's not too cheeky of me!

Of course Andrew, that's fine! Thanks!

Si.

I'll pay for the whole lot next week, if that's ok?

Of course!

Si.

Will it be ok if I put an order in for Blood Money, Hand of Peace, The Wealth of The Craytians and The Kalrexi Mutation and I will put the money in the post the money in 2 weeks?
    I hope what I just wrote made sense, it did when I was thinking it.

Yes that'd be fine Chris!

Si.

Si, we will pay you when we next see you. Don't worry about sending the CDs, we'll collect them as and when.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Ok Si!

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

Same goes for me Si.

Dig deep everyone!

CD copies of "Blood Money" dispatched today to Tim, Martin, Wayne and Jon - thanks very much guys, and look out for the discs!

Incidentally, I know some of you have "subscribed" to the whole season in advance and I said that I'd send all the stories at the end, but I felt like a walk today so I decidedly to send the first release now. Oddly, even though each package contained an identical CD they ranged in price to send by as much as a whole quid - just because they were very slightly different sized packets. The current postal pricing system really is ridiculous!

Si.

Wayne Guest

Thanks Si!

Cheers Si!

Ta !
    Bazinga !

Ta muchly, Si.

Arrived safely today - many thanks Si
    Bazinga !

You're welcome! Still some copies left if anyone wants to order the "Blood Money" CD folks!

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Masters View Post
    Arrived safely today - many thanks Si
    Ditto!