Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My cd's have just arrived, all present and correct. I look forward to listening to them. Thanks Si.
    I hope what I just wrote made sense, it did when I was thinking it.

You're welcome Chris!

Si.

My Mum emailed me to say that they've arrived at hers, thanks hugely for that Si, I'll be picking them up at the weekend so look forward to hearing them then.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

I didn't think I'd sent them to you Alex! I figured I'd be seeing you this weekend so would bring them along then!

Unless I did it without thinking or something. Now I'm confused!

Si.

Maybe Alex's mum is a secret fan and has ordered them all as well?

Wayne Guest

Just received the last 2 cds thanks Si. (Postman's very late today!)
    Will be listening & adding comments a bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    I didn't think I'd sent them to you Alex! I figured I'd be seeing you this weekend so would bring them along then!

Unless I did it without thinking or something. Now I'm confused!

Si.
    Ah, I could be wrong, she just mentioned that some cd's had turned up for me and I presumed they were them - but it could have been some dvds that someone else sent me, she didn't go in to depth about what was actually in the package and gets confused sometimes!

I'll be back in Reigate tomorrow, so will be able to let you know what's going on then.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Ok great, thanks Alex! I hope it was ok to plan to bring them along on Saturday. I've had to take money for postage out of what people have paid for the CD's (which is what I said I'd do, but in the past I've tried to pay for this myself to keep the charity fund bolstered) so I've been trying to be frugal with postage costs - using 2nd class, giving people CD's when I see them etc. - to maximise the charity total.

Si.

When I get these CDs I might just do a 'Complete PS Audios' run in the car...
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    Ok great, thanks Alex! I hope it was ok to plan to bring them along on Saturday. I've had to take money for postage out of what people have paid for the CD's (which is what I said I'd do, but in the past I've tried to pay for this myself to keep the charity fund bolstered) so I've been trying to be frugal with postage costs - using 2nd class, giving people CD's when I see them etc. - to maximise the charity total.

Si.
    Oh that's so not a problem in the slightest, your reasoning makes complete sense - I'm just intrigued to find out what's waiting for me in Reigate now!
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

Mine arrived today as well Si... which surprised me as I haven't paid you yet!! Thanks for being so quick! I have a package here that needs sendng to you anyway, so I'll put a cheque in with that if that's OK.

Check your PM's!

Si.

I'm admiring your firm well formed package as it sits proudly in front of me right now.

Many thanks, Si
    Bazinga !

Oh my!

Si.

As I've been dipping forward in my relistens in order to listen to the Ed Bradley stories in chronological order I find myself thinking I might like to get the season 3 CDs so I can hear all the extra goodness... Are these still available?

I think we're on the verge of being abkle to update the webpages for season 3 and will, as with the previous seasons be making the CD extras available online for the first time. More news soon.

It'd be nice, because I don't think anyone, anywhere has ever mentioned anything about The Maze of Death at all!

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    I think we're on the verge of being abkle to update the webpages for season 3 and will, as with the previous seasons be making the CD extras available online for the first time. More news soon.
    I'd forgotten the impending website update got a mention in The Hand of Peace thread that I was just looking at. Very much looking forward to hearing some new short stories

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    It'd be nice, because I don't think anyone, anywhere has ever mentioned anything about The Maze of Death at all!
    I really liked this little ditty actually! Especially the bits with the Doctor always returning to the clearing with the fenced conifer tree - I'm doing this from memory so I hope I got that right!

That's the one Andrew

Suffice it to say I'm now very intrigued