Pip Madeley Guest

Default Torchwood Up Close Exhibition coming soon?

A Torchwood Exhibition is under review for a location right in the heart of Cardiff Bay.

Experience Design, the team behind the Doctor Who Up Close Exhibition in the near by Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff Bay are currently assessing a possible venue. "A Torchwood Exhibition would be a great addition to the Bay area." said Martin Wilkie from the company. "We have looked at several sites for a Torchwood Exhibition but we are hoping that this one might be available soon.

The appeal of Torchwood brings many visitors to Cardiff Bay, especially to see the Torchwood Water Tower. The building we are hoping to use for the Torchwood Exhibition is near this famous TV landmark and would offer visitors a unique chance to see many of the key props, costumes and even recent creatures from the up-coming 2009 series, how great would that be!

To add your support to our plans for a Torchwood Exhibition please email us at – info@doctorwhoexhibitions.com
    Would you go?

I might go, but it's the 21st Century and you've gotta be READY.

For a Torchwood exhibition.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Not to Cardiff. I might go and see it if it was in London, and I had nothing else to do. And it was free. And there was free food.

Si.