Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Doesn't Simon get a credit as well?

Richard, you're going to have to work out where "Asylum" comes chronologically!

Si.

Doesn't Simon get a credit on this one?

Richard's going to have to work out where "Asylum" comes chronologically!

Si.

Even though it wasn't quite your cup of tea, thanks for all the good comments!

Like the music cue after “why not, it’s a lovely day outside.”
    Top scores are available for working out where this cue is from. *Hint* someone else on this thread has already said where!

It was Lissa's first script as well and I do think it takes a few attempts to work out how to pace these things. Perhaps the Doctor and Ed should have been evicted from the TARDIS quicker, but I love my TARDIS scenes. Especially if they're nicely domestic.

Personally I found Wealth of Craytians very amusing - as is well known, different people have different humours.

"Asylum" is crowbarred in sometime between... hang on. It depends when The Paradise Machine is set, doesn't it...

Oh Martin Penny!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

I know, but to tell you would ruin the story so let's hear it first!

Si.

Ooh a Genesis cue. Another reminder that there are some horrendous gaps in my musical knowledge.

Leaving aside the possibility that at least one of the remaining season four stories may be set before Sting of the Time Bees (at least from Ed's perspective) I'm determined to get Once Upon and Sting and as much of Season Two's Nick and Rob stories as possible reviewed before Saturday week.