Pip Madeley Guest

Default BF 124: Patient Zero

Actually sounds interesting... unusual for a BF...

Finally, the Sixth Doctor challenges Charlotte Pollard to tell him the truth. Who is she really? What is she doing in the TARDIS?

To discover the answers, the Doctor must travel back in time, beyond all known civilisations to the vast, mysterious Amethyst Viral Containment Station. But answers lie within the TARDIS too. Someone who has been there a long, long time...

Meanwhile, the Daleks have travelled back in time on their own mission, to bring them the ultimate victory they crave. But it is a mission so complex and delicate that even they know they must beware the web of time...

Who is Patient Zero? What has happened to Charley? And why have the legendary Viyrans been summoned?

BONUS EPISODE! THE COMPANION CHRONICLES: THE THREE COMPANIONS
    The Brigadier's Story by Marc Platt: Polly's tale is over, but now Lethbridge-Stewart shares his story of a rare excursion in the TARDIS, when the Third Doctor answered a distress call from a distant galaxy. But what is the secret of Waterloo Station?

Order from the TARDIS Shop due for release on the 30th August

Finally, the Sixth Doctor challenges Charlotte Pollard to tell him the truth. Who is she really? What is she doing in the TARDIS?
    Alas, we've been tempted with this particular carrott on more than one previous occasion, then been shortchanged once the money has been handed over.

Daleks, again. Wasn't "Enemy of the Daleks" about two months ago (mine is still shrinkwrapped, and I have so much time on my hands I spent five minutes yesterday trying to usher a bee to safety from the back of my car)? And "the legendary Viyrans"? Give us a break.

Si.

But it is a mission so complex and delicate that even they know they must beware the web of time...
    Means = it's all a paradox.

But what is the secret of Waterloo Station?
    Ooo! Ooo! I know that one - there's no ticket barrier for Platform 19, so if you use the emergency doors on the train you can get across to the other platforms and you don't have to pay for a ticket!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Sadly when I went to Waterloo the other week, they have now installed ticket barriers on platform 19 too.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

It's where Terry meets Julie.

Isn't that where the entrance to Platform Nine and Three Quarters is located?