Default Big Finish Audios for a Fiver

http://www.bigfinish.com/big-finish-for-a-fiver

Definetley gonna be getting some of these when I return! Great way to build up the collection.
    Tom Simpson
    My Top Three: "The War Games", "The Caves of Androzani" & "Time-Flight".

Shame you can't buy them direct as downloads.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

You get the download when you buy the CD (I did for "Masters of War" at any rate) so you buy the CD for a fiver and the download is there immediately. Obviously you'd have postage added to your CD but could you not use a UK address and have the discs shipped there free?
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Possibly - the only thing Lissa really is I tend to prefer for some things just to get the download and not bother with the CD these days. Even when I buy a CD, it goes straight into the computer, turned into MP3s and never played again.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

You'd be in New Zealand, the CD would be in Britain - that's about as close as you can get to not bothering with the CD. You could even email Big Finish once you've got your download and ask them not to bother sending the CD. I doubt they'd mind.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

You can always have the cd's sent to my house