Default Kids with guns ...

They've just shown this very scary documentary on NZ TV

http://tvnz.co.nz/real-life/kids-guns-2783232

Provocative and explosive, this character-led documentary follows American families who live to pull the trigger.

These parents are passionate about guns, the bigger the better, and are eagerly training their kids to use them whether they like it or not.

Young Guns traverses the United States following two families that love to shoot together and will go to any lengths, or location, to get their firepower fix.

From a six year-old shooting an AK-47 at a jaw-dropping machine gun shoot in Alabama to a 7 year old wielding her own AR-15, specially adapted for her little stature and that's regular issue in the American military and police forces around the world, we've an arsenal of guns to display.

As we get to know the families, we find out why guns are so important to them and what the implications of that might be.

As passionate as these parents are that teaching children about guns from an early age is the way to ensure they're not irresponsible around them, that owning a gun is an American duty, that children should know how to defend themselves and that guns are, well kinda fun, even though these families might be upstanding members of the community, it'll be tough for them to persuade that children and guns aren't a lethal combination.

Americans are obsessed with their "right to bear arms". But encouraging kids to use them, is really scary.

Personally I'm very anti-gun, having one in your home is quite a terrifying idea.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Surely that's illegal!

In any case, most children wouldn't have the arm-strength to hold a gun steady with the recoil - I would have thought! So presumably they go through the woods, shooting above the heads of deers and at clouds.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!