Default Jessica Biel world's most dangerous celeb ...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=10593096

NEW YORK - Jessica Biel is the most dangerous celebrity on the web.

Security technology company McAfee has reported that searches for the 27-year-old actress are more likely to lead to online threats such as spyware and viruses than searches for any other celebrity.

McAfee said fans searching for the actress have a one-in-five chance of ending up at a website designed to damage one's computer.

Its the third annual report on the subject from McAfee, which last year found that Brad Pitt was the "most dangerous" celeb online.

"Cybercriminals are star watchers, too," said Jeff Green, senior vice president of McAfee's product development.

"They latch onto popular celebrities to encourage the download of malicious software in disguise."

Following Biel in the report, in order, were Beyonce, Jennifer Aniston, Tom Brady and Jessica Simpson.

McAfee noted President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama are curiously safe searches, ranking no. 34 and no. 39, respectively.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Hang on, I've just got to google her to find out who she is.

Damn!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

If Alex goes quite on the internet for a week, then we know what sites he's been hitting!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......