Default What ring tone on your phone?

I've just been kind of juggling around ring tones on my phone trying to find something personalised, but at the same time audible for me to actually use on my phone.

Thanks to Audacity, I managed to take a sample from the fight scene in Star Trek Amok Time, and crank up the volume ... a little too much (I now have a shock every time it goes off).

Another one which I think I might revert to is a sample of Abba's "Ring Ring".

What do you have as your ringtone? Have you created a sample just for your phone?
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Only one ring tone works for me and that's the one that goes 'Rrrring! Rrrring!' anything else is potentially embarassing.

I did try having the jolly 'Cricket' theme that the BBC used to use for my ring tone, but it went off once while I was on the train and I was utterly ashamed by it.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Pip Madeley Guest

Mine is Miguel Prado from Dexter - I can't repeat the quote here, I'm afraid.

I haven't had a ring tone since my "Oops I Did It Again" one in 2000. I just have it vibrate now.

Pip Madeley Guest

You mucky pup.