Default Design a Dr Who theme park!

With theme parks of Harry Potter and even Silent Hill and Resident Evil being developed, how would you feel about a theme park based on Doctor Who?
    We've all been to the exhibitions (haven't we?) so a theme park would be the next logical step.
    Or would you think it would trivialise the programme?
    Well if you like the idea, let's put together the ultimate "PS Doctor Who Theme Park Experience"?

Yes, if it was really made it would probably cost more to run than it would make in ticket sales (even though those would be astronomical amounts) and it would also be a health and safety nightmare!
    And some stories work better than others...(Coming soon! The "Inside The Spaceship" Experience! Be locked in a room with three other people and...argue!!!)

Is being chased through a maze by Daleks your worst nightmare?
    I'd also have actors alongside the party who get "killed" on the way.
    (Counselling services available next to the merchandising stalls and toilets)

Imagine money was no object? What would you put in it?
    I'd start mine with a junkyard scene (sorry new series fans) with that battered blue police box in the corner up against a wall leading into the main building. No central control room (just yet) but instead you are thrown straight into the action with a Dalek city scene.

What other things would you put into the experience?

I'd build it in North Wales and have the Tomb of Rassilon built in the middle. It would be the ultimate aim of the day to get inside there and wander down the musical steps and the try and find the safe path across the chessboard as you enter. The more daring could take the high speed death slide to the top of the tower.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Ooh, yes. The Death Zone is a good idea. Maybe also some new series elements, like the Powell Estate?
    For every fail, there is an equal and opposite win.

...Oh, who am I kidding?

I'd make a PS Audios theme park - you could go to a cafe and sample Nick's Buns, take a trip on the "Rob-o-coaster" ride, visit the Doctor's Teashop for Batternburg and a cuppa, and then exit through the mouth of a giant gurning Paul Monk to leave.

Si.

We'd just need a quarry. They can CSO all the rides in.

I have two words for you - Dalek Dodgems!!!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......