Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I enjoyed the Wilderness Years documentary but it was too short. They gave almost no time to post-1996 spinoffs and didn't address the difference between pre and post-96 output at all. It's a shame as it's likely to be the only piece they do which gives Big Finish the credit they deserve for making Doctor Who month in and month out for a decade while others who tried - BBC Radio, BBCi etc - faltered after one or two stories.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

I was dissapointed the quality of the TV Mauuvie was shit. Maybe I'll have to get it again in 5 years time.

I also struggled to dislike Philip Segal even as he told his stories of destroying various early nineties attempts at bringing Doctor Who back in vain pursuit of his dream Movie that then sunk without trace. At least he was bent on making new Doctor Who, which not many other people seemed to be in that decade.

Si.