Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

He held each individual segmant at one time or another though, didn't he?

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Good enjoyable stuff, but a lightweight, recycled plot. Episode 2 the much better of the two. I must be getting a soppy old git in my old age, but I felt really emotional when the kids finally got to see the Tardis, shame old misery guts wouldn't take them on a trip in it....
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

but I felt really emotional when the kids finally got to see the Tardis
    Somebody else was getting a bit when that scene was on!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Captain Tancredi Guest

Eventually caught this on CBBC at lunchtime and would agree with most of the comments- although having finished a re-reading of 'The Well-Mannered War' this morning, I'm not sure that Gareth Roberts wasn't indulging in a bit of self-plagiarism. The whole Trickster dilemma was particularly close to the last few pages of the novel...

I enjoyed this episode, it felt sufficiently different from the previous Trickster stories, and all the stuff in the house was very surreal and nice; good to see Clyde saving the day, he's turning into the star of this show. You could see stuff taped over the walls of the hotel they were filming in though!

Good to learn that the Trickster is "an Eternal outcast".

Si.

I wonder if I was the only person who had to wipe away a tear as Nigel Havers died and left Sarah Jane all alone?

I was certainly moist throughout the episode.

Si.

Pip Madeley Guest

There's no answer to that.

Excellent final ratings:
    Final figures now available for the third story in Series Three of The Sarah Jane Adventures show that part one had an audience of 1.59 million, a 13% share of the audience, with part two being watched by 1.47 million - a 12% share.

The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith featured a guest appearance from David Tennant. The figures are spectacularly good for BBC One at this time of day and substantially above the initially reported overnight figures. The average audience in this time slot, for this year, is 0.37 million. Over 35% of the audience was in the 4-15 age range, roughly the same percentage other CBBC programmes achieve, indicating the programme is reaching its target audience.

Excluding bank holidays and special events such as the Olympics and the World Cup, the last time a CBBC programme scored higher ratings at this time was an edition of The Basil Brush show on 23 December 2003.
    An additional 300,000 have watched the episodes on iPlayer
    Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Just bangit up with that last night and like many really enjoyed K9s return.

The shame is the Doctor tried so hard to prevent the Key to Time from falling into the wrong hands but remember the Friday Night Project where we saw the scary fan who currently owns ;-)
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......