View Poll Results: Does the X Factor have the X Factor?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I watch it every week how dare you slag it off!

3 16.67%
  • It's harmless fun.

3 16.67%
  • X Factor is outright evil and poisonous to the spirit.

5 27.78%
  • I never watch it and I simply don't care.

7 38.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What? You mean the bit that sounds like The Shamen? Plus the st-st-st-stutter that went out of fashion in 1986, the embarrasing 'I'm Too Sexy' rip off, the male-fantasy lyrics, the ludicrous earnestness, the self-importance of 'Getting sexy right n-n-n-now', the complete lack of singing talent on display, the wretched softcore p-rn video....
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Pip Madeley Guest

What? You mean ... the male-fantasy lyrics... the wretched softcore p-rn video....
    That was a bonus, I must admit.

It's quite catchy though. I'm not a huge fan, but it grows on you. There have been other hits of theirs I've preferred!

At least Jade's Sugababes now have a Top 10 to their name, as "About A Girl" is #8 this week.

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Bal View Post
    Without X Factor, what would we do with Sineater?
    I've got a little list...

Face it, if TV created the Running Man today, it would be a runaway ratings hit. Probably staring Noel Edmunds.
    I presume a lot of people would want to watch if Noel were in it - for the wrong reasons... As you inferred though, Mike, some people would watch it regardless.

The voting on this year's series has been a sham. Great singers like Rikki, Miss Frank, Rachel and Jamie have been voted off yet those crap twins Jedward are still in. Maybe they are fixing the votes but if so, I'd thought they'd have learnt their lesson by now?

Gordon Brown hates John and Edward, aka "Jedward" as does Hitler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYurjR-ffzw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxElZg48eX8

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Wallis View Post
    I presume a lot of people would want to watch if Noel were in it - for the wrong reasons... As you inferred though, Mike, some people would watch it regardless.

"Oooh - too bad, looks like you lose, but before we deliver the killing blow, let's take a look at what you could have won ..."

Of course no-one would watch it if it was on BBC2. I don't know but my wife would always refuse to watch BBC2, and yet it was my favourite channel.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrowNZ View Post
    [I]
    Of course no-one would watch it if it was on BBC2. I don't know but my wife would always refuse to watch BBC2, and yet it was my favourite channel.
    That's mental, surely no-one watches a programme because of which channel it's on. I watch programmes because I want to see them, even if they are on Flowers and Perfume TV+1!!!!
    One Day, I shall come back, Yes, I shall come back,
    Until them, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties, Just go forward in all your beliefs,
    and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!