Default What's coming in 2010?

Maybe I've been missing where the news is located, but I haven't been able to find much info about Doctor Who fiction being released in 2010.

I know the Quick Reads Code of the Krillitanes is due in the Spring, and on this forum I see a mention of Michael Moorcock writing a book for the end of the year. Other than that, nada.

Is there any other news about forthcoming official Doctor Who book fiction in the coming year?

I don't think there's been any news yet other than the forthcoming Michael Moorcock book which is due next Christmas. I suspect that they're waiting to relaunnch the books with Matt Smith and the new logo and all that, so we probably won't know anything until the new year.

Welcome to PS BTW.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SiHart View Post
    I don't think there's been any news yet other than the forthcoming Michael Moorcock book which is due next Christmas. I suspect that they're waiting to relaunnch the books with Matt Smith and the new logo and all that, so we probably won't know anything until the new year.
    Thanks, I thought it might be something like that. Personally I think it's probably just a ploy to make me think I'll catch up on my reading, then they will spring a bunch of new books on me and just laugh and laugh. Yeah, I think they are doing it solely to mess with my head, but who knows -- it might be what you said.

Welcome to PS BTW.

Si xx
    Thank you. Don't think I'll make it to the November meet-up, though. Would just take too long to cross the pond.