Default Race for Life - it's that time of year again!

I am taking part in this year's Race For Life in support of the charity Cancer Research, and would be very grateful if you would sponsor me. All your donations go directly to the charity's work, as the cost of organising the events is paid for by the particiapants.

Details are here and you can do your sponsorship through this secure website. Don't forget, if you are a British taxpayer then you can use GiftAid (the government adds extra money to your sponsorship at no cost to you).

I understand that times are tough economically. If you can't afford to donate then please just keep your fingers crossed for me on the day of the race (30th May 2010). One in three of us will be directly affected by cancer at some point in our lives, so give your friends and family an extra hug.

Thank you for your time

PS Hopefully this year I won't be doing it on crutches!
    Last edited by SiHart; 10th Jul 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Yeah - best of luck for that!

I think most racers hope to not cross the finishing line on crutches, but to have crossed the starting line last year on them as well ...
    Last edited by WhiteCrowNZ; 24th Jan 2010 at 10:23 PM.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Captain Tancredi Guest

I usually support my colleague Yvonne who does this in memory of her sister, so I'll find out whether she's doing it first.
    Last edited by SiHart; 10th Jul 2012 at 11:14 AM.

Hi Guys

I'm running race for life in 3 weeks so please please sponsor me if you can.
    Why build an engine when you have a perfectly good whale?