Thread: Staff Changes

Default Staff Changes

Hello everyone,

We of the Admin/ Mods team wanted to make you all aware of some changes to the staffing team.

Pip has made the difficult decision to stand down as our Technical Admin. He's still going to be around the forum, but has decided it's time he moved on. I'm sure you'll all want to join me in saying a huge thank you for all he has done over the last few years for PS, not least of which was the hard work that preceded the move to this very forum we're posting on now from our old EZBoard home in 2006.

To fill the vacancy he leaves, Phil Ludlam has been promoted to full technical admin (as the eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed over the last few weeks). Phil will be taking on some assistance as we work on upgrading the forum to the new VBulletin release, and work on revamping the website over the coming months, and so we're pleased to announce that Ashley Culley (Cullsoft) will be joining the admin team to help out with this work.

Over the coming weeks we'll be asking for your opinions about PS and the website, so look out for more updates on the future soon.

Thanks,

Si xx
    (On behalf of the Admin/ Mods team)

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Hope we'll still get the odd banner out of him! I don't think anyone else has the photochop skills. Should also thank him for the excellent job he's done of keeping the site running through it's server problems.

Glad we'll still see him about!
    Last edited by WhiteCrowNZ; 30th Jan 2010 at 5:58 AM.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

We'll do our best to match Pip's high standard Mike! I think the current banner, Steve's hard work, is rather fine so perhaps we can surprise you!

Si. :mobile

If you need a hand with anything I'm always happy to help.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Thanks Lissa, that's much appreciated.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

And i'll cook supper.

I'm sorry to hear about Pip's decision, he's done a great job over the years and I'm sure he'll be missed. Thanks for all the hard work Pip, I'm sure we all appreciate it.

Apropos of nothing and not treading on toes I had a quick play with PSP (or CPSPPX2UE as it is more commonly known these days) for the first time as an actual graphics package and not just a way to tart up photos of old machines and this was the result.

Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Pip Madeley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCrowNZ View Post
    I don't think anyone else has the photochop skills.

Should also thank him for the excellent job he's done of keeping the site running through it's server problems!
    Cheers Mike, that's nice of you to say.

Well done, Pip! And welcome to the new IT tecchies!

Quote Originally Posted by Pip Madeley View Post
    Cheers Mike, that's nice of you to say.
    I can say nice things ... sometimes ... maybe!

Don't be a complete stranger now!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......