Default I'm Barbie, I'll be your tech support ...

Yes looks like Barbie has finally taken up a glamorous new career within IT tech support ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8517097.stm

She's got an impressive CV that includes everything from astronaut to racing car driver. But Barbie, the doll best known for her tiny waist and inexplicably high arches, has added another job to the list: computer engineer.

Her new occupation is the result of an online vote hosted by Barbie's makers, Mattel - and the doll itself was unveiled last week at the New York Toy Fair.

The new doll is decked out in black spangled leggings and a lime-green fitted tunic patterned with binary code, worn under a slinky waistcoat, with saddle-stitching detail. The ensemble is topped off with the requisite hot-pink accessories: glasses, watch and shoes. To emphasise her innate "techiness" she carries a pink laptop and sports a Bluetooth headset.
    The IT industry is seen very much as a male domain. My first company, the only women on site were HR or admins. Will be interesting to see if this brings more attractive and plastic women to the profession.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Female empowerement has reached Barbie. She even has her own, (naturally) pink, laptop.

Si.

That outfit is atrocious. If anyone turned up to our work dressed like that they'd get laughed out of the office!
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Actually they seem to have styled Barbie on Emma, our environment configuration dolly. Although even she lacks pink laptop and glasses though.
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......