Default Whatever happened to... ?

This is the thread for things that have gone and you've only just realised it. Or something.

Anyway, it occured to me recently that you can no longer buy Cadbury's Fuse bars. I really liked them, but they're no more it seems. I wonder if a few years down the line they'll have a Wispa-esque return from the chocoltae grave, or whether, like the much-missed (by me anyway) Spira, they're destined to rot forever in chocolate heaven.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Whatever happened to ... the Likely Lads? Oh that's another thread, and they unlike each other now!

It's a national outrage that they got rid of Texas bars ... although there was a recent revival and I think I bought 8!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

Blackcurrant flavoured Angel Delight. And, in our area at least and much to Zel's annoyance, Ham & Pineapple Chicago Town pizzas.

Chicago Pizzas are kind of disgusting whenever we've tried them!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

I can't let that pass without comment. Chicago Town's "Edge to Edge" pizzas are the best frozen pizzas in existence. I've only tried the two cheese ones obviously but they are without equal.

Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Nope. One of the nicest frozen pizzas were Frankie Dettori's line of spicy pizza, which never took off, but were a delicious slice of 2003.

I do kind of miss Sainsburys who did a mean line of pizzas too. Would anyone be so kind as to post me one?

Captain Tancredi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    I can't let that pass without comment. Chicago Town's "Edge to Edge" pizzas are the best frozen pizzas in existence. I've only tried the two cheese ones obviously but they are without equal.
    Looking at that picture, I can only conclude that you have somebody to clean your oven for you!

Waitrose pizzas are gorgeous when I can justify shopping there, although they don't seem to do the chargrilled vegetables on cornbread any more.

Earlier on today I found myself wondering what happened to all those people who used to sell lighters on street corners at 5 for £1. Having said that, there might be a clue in the fact that the thought was triggered by seeing a packet of eight for £1 in Poundland.