Default What Windows Update?

What happened to that Windows Update everyone was getting in the week that asked you to choose, in the name of competition laws, which browser you wanted? I'm pretty sure we didn't get it and going to Windows Updates reveals "No important updates". The only (optional) ones waiting are one called "Dell Inc Display", "Realtek Network Family Controller" and "Office Live Add-In 1.4". Are any of these it? If it flashed up and Mr Rayner clicked passed it, do we get another chance? I was sort of thinking of giving Firefox a go, as IE does crash quite a bit with Windows 7!

Si.

I've got it waiting for download -

Microsoft Browser Choice Screen Update for EEA Users of Windows 7 (KB976002)

More information:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976002
    I'm sure you can download it from the website. But you don't need to - if you want to install Firefox just go to mozilla.com and get it from there. All the Microsoft update does is give people a page of links to download alternative browsers.

Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

It just bothers me that it hasn't appeared. What else are we missing out on?

Si.

Probably nothing - they control how many people get non-essential updates at a time to prevent their servers overloading. It'll turn up eventually. Mine only appeared this morning even though the release date says 25/02.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Ah. That makes me feel a little better.

Si.