Default Pictures on MP3 players ...

Up until last year I had an old MP3 player which you just chose songs to track.

But I've got one now which has graphics ability.

How do you include an album cover to display when you play a track? I put a picture in the same folder, but that's doesn't work.

Considering my background you'd think I'd have worked this one out yet, so kind of embarassing to having to ask for help over this!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

What software do you use to manage your MP3s? Programs like iTunes and Windows Media Player will add album art if you use them to sync your MP3 player. Probably. I only understand iPods.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

I don't tend to use any software to sync my MP3 player ... I just throw things on using Windows Explorer - and manually edit the file properties of an individual MP3 if the info on them is wrong.

I've been putting together my own mix track album, and want to kind of just polish it up with my own relevent album cover you see!
    Remember, just because Davros is dead doesn't mean the Dalek menace has been contained ......

MP3 Tag lets you define cover art in the file's metadata.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Excellent I will give that a whirl tonight and see where I get!

Ta!