Default Doctor Who - comming to Nintendo Wii ?

if trues it's about time we had a Doctor Who computer game.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...r-the-Wii.html

"You can't have the Doctor blowing things to bits with a laser gun."

So why bother? The best thing about games is the kill! I love any game with a sniper rifle and the "It's me or him" attitude. As long as the Doctor doesn't defeat the enemy by answering maths problems, it might be worth getting a Wii just for this game.
    Although they really need to do a deal with the Nation estate and have a game where you are a Dalek floating and driving around a full 3D London enviroment* basically exterminating everything that moves... and anything that stays still.
    Would have to be an 18 rated game due to the bodycount and will never be made sadly, but that would be the ultimate Doctor Who video game for me.
    Still, see how it goes. Maybe not killing things will be the challenge of this game and you have to think? Instead of thinking "Hmmm... steel pipe, plank with nails, revolver or hunting rifle?" when faced with problems!

*=Think "The Getaway" or "The Getaway:Black Monday" only with Daleks instead of stealing cars or being a Policeman?

Grand Theft Dalek?!

I agree that a lot of games are shooty or violent, but there are plenty of engaging puzzle games out there too. The Harry Potter games are quite restricted in there levels of violence, they're extremely annoying and awful to play. I should imagine the Doctor Who game could use them as a template.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob McCow View Post
    Grand Theft Dalek?!

I agree that a lot of games are shooty or violent, but there are plenty of engaging puzzle games out there too. The Harry Potter games are quite restricted in there levels of violence, they're extremely annoying and awful to play. I should imagine the Doctor Who game could use them as a template.
    I'd be delighted with Grand Theft Dalek! There's a lot of humour in that game that gets overlooked as people who've never played it usually go "Oh terrible game... terrible game... collapse of society etc" Imagine driving a Dalek around the city...and being able to tune into radio stations? That would at least fit in with the humour of the programme?

Lego Doctor Who would be fantastic. You could play as Matt Smith and unlock Lego versions of the first 10 Doctors, each in a Lego version of one of their classic stories. Fun for all the family.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

The report is true, this is definitely happening. Shame I don't have a Wii!
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild

Did no-one like the Doctor Who Top Trumps computer game then.....?