Default 24 (Day 5 & Day 6 Spoilers)

24 day 6
    24 just see the first 4 hours over the net. this show just get better. the strange think I have see day 2,3,4 and 5 but still not see day 1
    does anyone easy like this show
    the think is how can jack have so many days like these?

this is jacks back if you see this you get it

sky one 21 jan 9 pm
    i be there will you
    michael

Yes, I'll be watching - hopefully on the Sunday night or failing that it's bound to be repeated a couple of times on Sky One/Two during the week. I love the show - one of my favourite US shows of all time.

You're missing something though by not having seen S1 - it's the best one to date in most people's eyes, including mine. You should be able to get the DVD set cheap enough - I got mine for around 17 a couple of years ago and it's worth every single penny!

One of the great things about being over here is that we'll get the episodes very soon - 2 episodes this Sunday, and two more on Monday. Krystal's had to accept we'll have to tape Desperate Housewives for her
    Your people? Your people??? They are MY people now!

Wayne Guest

My sister is coming to stay next week, so i'll finally get to see S5.

Feel free to post your thoughts in here, Wayne - I can always lop off the "Day 6" portion of the thread title. Meanwhile, the boxset of S5 is a mere 17.99 at Play - not bad considering it's only been out 2 months with an RRP of 50! I'm sorely tempted, though I haven't bought S4 yet and my S3 is still unsealed, having bought it I believe some 2 years ago! The problem with a new series lasting a good 5 months is that it doesn't give you much time to fit in older series!

Wayne Guest

Will do, Jonno.
    Forgot to mention: I got S5 for my sister off Play for only 17.99!

BARGAINTASTIC!

To say the first 4 episodes of Season 6 were good is an understatement

Given the above comments about lopping off the 'Day 6' portion, is it going to be safe to talk about Season 6, since the UK will be getting it next week and presumably some people might want to talk about it without spoiling it for those who are still catching up?
    Your people? Your people??? They are MY people now!

Can we stick to Sky One pace please - we start with the first two episodes in a double bill this Sunday night, followed by eps 3 & 4 a week later. After that, it should revert to an episode a week (possibly followed immediately by the resumption of Lost S3).

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno Simmons View Post
    Feel free to post your thoughts in here, Wayne - I can always lop off the "Day 6" portion of the thread title. Meanwhile, the boxset of S5 is a mere 17.99 at Play - not bad considering it's only been out 2 months with an RRP of 50! I'm sorely tempted, though I haven't bought S4 yet and my S3 is still unsealed, having bought it I believe some 2 years ago! The problem with a new series lasting a good 5 months is that it doesn't give you much time to fit in older series!

S5 -
    POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Haven't time to say much, but my sister's box set arrived here this morning, & we watched the first ep today. What a cracking opening ep! Hit's the ground running, & straight in there with big surprise deaths of 2 of my favourite characters!
    If it was left to me, i'd probably be halfway through the season by now, but unfortunatly we're viewing at my sister's pace.
    But on Saturday when she's gone...... *rubs hands in anticipation & glee!
    Last edited by Wayne; 18th Jan 2007 at 12:42 AM.

just got home and have no sky dam it. call them up and someone going to call some time on sunday hope be for 9 pm.
    dam the weather
    no tv for 3days now

Oh yes, Wayne, the first episode of S5 blew me away - luckily I'd avoided any spoilers so I had no idea what was coming! After the somewhat lacklustre S4, this really got the show back on track! Will look forward to your further thoughts.

Thank's for that big spoiler warning, Wayne! It stopped me reading the rest of your post....I'm currently 17 episodes into Season 2 and so quite a bit behind the rest of you! I don't want to know what happens in future seasons till I see for myself...hopefully over the course of the year.

I don't know how I managed to avoid this series for so long. It's just such compulsive viewing.....

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MacNimon View Post
    Thank's for that big spoiler warning, Wayne! It stopped me reading the rest of your post....I'm currently 17 episodes into Season 2 and so quite a bit behind the rest of you! I don't want to know what happens in future seasons till I see for myself...hopefully over the course of the year.
    I'll be careful to use the spoiler tag when neccesary Mac.
    All i'll say that this point is that we've reached the end of disc 1, & it's cracking stuff. The hostage situation at the airport was brilliant!

Surely it would be safer for you just not to read this thread at all, Mac, given that it will consist primarily of S5 and S6? I know I'd be avoiding it like the plague if I were in your shoes!

That's my plan from now on, Jonno! I'll not even be giving it a glance till I'm up-to-date! I've got a feeling there's just too much good stuff to come to ruin it. So this will be my last post in here for a long time...

Wayne Guest

Poor Edgar.
    I'm halfway through S5 now, & it's up to the usual 24 standards of excellence, But i haven't got time to write anything about it - Need to get back to watching it!

Wayne Guest

Just done another ep! Tony's gone now!
    Bloody hell, they're dropping like flies!

Just noticed Jonno's earlier comment about S4 being 'lacklustre'. No it wasn't!
    Seriously, i'd be hard pushed to pick a fave season of this show. As far as i'm concerned, they've all been nothing short of excellent!

well with on tv at the moment i had a look at 24 day one the 12:00 Am to 1:00 Am
    ctu has come a long way look very small uint . and jack start with a to get to be more the jack i seen near the 1:00 Am to 2:00 Am
    i will have to see all of this now i see these two
    o weel hope the sky man comes soon to fix it be for 9 to day
    Last edited by michael; 21st Jan 2007 at 1:17 PM.

Wayne Guest

Just finished S5! (4 discs in 2 days - It's that addictive!)
    What can i say? Truly awesome stuff! How the writers manage to keep the tension so high throughout a whole season is absolutely amazing. This is surely the best US Drama series, ever. And what a season cliffhanger! So totally unexpected! Can't wait 'til S6!
    Last edited by Wayne; 21st Jan 2007 at 11:39 PM.

16 episodes in 2 days? Jeez - even by your standards, that's going some!

You highlighted Edgar's fate above, and that truly was quite a memorable moment. Chloe's reaction was heartbreaking.

Moving on a year (20 months in fact in narrative terms) the double bill tonight flew by and was as gripping as ever. All I will say is that I might be a little nervous when travelling to work in the morning...

Oh, and just when will CTU/the government learn to trust what Jack says?!

Wayne Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno Simmons View Post
    16 episodes in 2 days? Jeez - even by your standards, that's going some!
    Yes, i was glad to not have any gigs this weekend.
    I can get back to the Troughton era now. Boy is it gonna seem slow by comparison!

Oh, and just when will CTU/the government learn to trust what Jack says?!
    yes that was great and just get better ervey time from day 2 up still have to see day 1 see two hours so far
    Last edited by michael; 22nd Jan 2007 at 5:48 PM.

Bump!

Finished off Season 6 over the weekend. Having read some bad things about it in certain places, I loved this series to bits! Think it may be my favourite one, even counting the first series. An amazing pace, as always, but what made it that bit better, for me, was the brilliant characters in this one, I thought they got them all just right.

Loved Morris, Doyle, Vice President Noah, Tom Lennox, Bill Buchanan, the Bauers, Chang, and as ever, Chloe.

Anyone know the latest about S7, when this likely to happen after the writers strike, and Keifer's real-life prison stretch!
    “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” - Gutle Schnaper Rothschild