Default Planet Skaro Audios Return - Summer 2010!

Almost five years ago (on Earth temporal scale) Planet Skaro launched its own series of audio adventures, with forum posters writing, acting and producing the stories. This new incarnation of the Doctor, along with his friends Nick, Rob and Ed, began a series of epic adventures in Time and Space, fighting Protii and Daleks, thwarting evil villains like the Toymaker and Tor Garane and avoiding the clutches of harridan Vera Jundrey and her randy Grandson Scott. But on to Unfinished Business...

The Planet Skaro Audios are back back back with a brand new Season of adventures! But this time there really is everything to play for - the stakes are upped. We will journey back through time to discover a terrible secret at the heart of Nick's mysterious upbringing... we will find out how the Doctor's travels with loyal Edward Bradley come to a terrifying end... and we will meet old friends and enemies as the Doctor meets his ultimate challenge, in the most epic Planet Skaro Audio Adventure of them all. This is going to be a journey of Hellos... and Goodbyes....

Unlike our 2009 Season, where our adventures were released in a very short space of time, the 2010 season will stretch into 2011 as we near its dramatic conclusion, spreading out the plays. But the season will begin in just a few weeks time with a memorable Troughton era foe making their first major appearance in a Planet Skaro Audio! Keep checking back for details in a week or so.

As well as all this, new posters will have a chance to download old adventures for free (including the first stories, "Echoes of the Protii" and "Soap of Fatal Death", which will be available on-line for the very first time) as we launch the definitive Planet Skaro Audios website, containing cast lists, story and production details for every adventure.

In the meantime, click here to listen to a brand new Season 4 trailer!

Si.

Also in the bag we have a couple of stunning WALLPAPERS available featuring the PS Audios Doctor and companions - Rob McCow, Nick, the Doctor and Edward Bradley!

Wallpaper - too widescreen

Wallpaper - 1024x768
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Oh MY~! - excited to hear the ones I know the odd thing about, and even more excited about the ones I know nothing about !!
    Bazinga !

Excellent trailer!!!

Really looking forward to these stories!

Very cool stuff, especially love the final couple of seconds!
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

The trailer was indeed very very good. Well done to all involved.

I just don't bother with audios. I did buy the first few Big Finish CD's but gave up as they just didn't grab my attention. I could listen to a whole audio and still not know what it was all about.
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

You could make an honourable exception with ours Why not give our new series 10 minutes and see if you like it? I think you'll find ours are a bit more fun and less serious than your average Big Finish! And we'd appreciate your support of course, as a lot of work goes into them!

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    I think you'll find ours are a bit more fun and less serious than your average Big Finish!
    Well, that has certainly piqued my interest (as most of the things I write are a bit more fun and less serious than most Doctor Who stories around)

Glad you liked the trailer. It sounds great doesn't it?

I can't wait to hear the next batch of stories- there's some good stuff coming!

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Tis a highly exciting trailer!

I eagerly await this year's stories, epic is the word, I think!

especially love the final couple of seconds!
    I like that bit too!

Originally you were going to get some of the new voices, but then I hit upon the idea of using that sound instead and it just felt perfect - it doesn't tell you anything, but somehow everyone who hears that sound will know what it means.

Si.

WOW!
    Why build an engine when you have a perfectly good whale?

That noise at the end, that was never human, that sounded like....

It all sounds wonderful!

And I'm squeeing about being in the trailer...

Oooh, coconut macaroons!

Just listened to the trailer again. Suddenly quite excited about the stories I've not heard yet.

Oh Martin Penny...