Default A photo editing program that does collages...

Do you know of a program where you can edit and like make collages and stuff for photos
    Asks my wife... I don't remember what we already have on the PC at home, cause I never use that kind of stuff. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Needs to be user friendly, btw...

well, there's Gimp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIMP
    It's not all that user-friendly, but it's completely free and capable of doing what you need.

Thanks. I'll have her give it a try.

"It's too complicated", says she. She doesn't really need to edit the images much, she just wants to make like, a 5 x 9 photo montage with a bunch of pictures in it. She makes them at wal mart at the photo kiosk usually, but just wants to know if there is an easy way to do it at home.

Any other ideas?

Photovisi sounds like the ticket. It's all done online - you pick photos from your computer, put them in templates and download the collage as a jpg. It's all free unless you want to put it on a mug.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

I'll have her try it. Thanks.

I'm a big fan of paint.net - it's an easy to use editing program (unlike gimp, which confuses me, and I understand photoshop fairly well), and once you know how to do it you can add some fun cool effects as well.

It's completely free, just google "paint.net" and you'll find it.
    "RIP Henchman No.24."

We have an editing program on our PC which she has been using for awhile, it just doesn't do collages, or at if it does she couldn't figure out how.

The photovisi site seems to be the ticket. She messed around yesterday and made a collage with the wedding photos from the weekend. She used a color picture of the wedding cake as the "background" picture and had six pictures of the bride and groom in black and white in diamond cut out shapes using a template. She may use our old program to add in lettering later. Thanks again.