Default Woman sues over "unsightly" wheelie bin

Is this the most Daily Mail woman in Britain?

A Devon woman is planning to sue her council because she believes its bins are lowering the value of her home.

Judie Chisholm, 57, from Paignton, has written to Torbay Council's legal department claiming she will be seeking £5,000 compensation.

She says a council decision to swap her recycling sack with a wheelie bin has affected her home's appeal.

Torbay Council said it had received a letter from a resident which had been passed to its claims team to consider.

Miss Chisholm's home has steps leading up to the front door which she claims means the bins have to stay on the street.

In her letter to the authority, she said the new bin had "wrecked all kerb appeal in one fell swoop".

She wrote: "It would be bad enough if these bins were only on display one day a week, but wheelie bins are having to be stored permanently on pavements where there is no other option.

"...I also strongly object to the area in general being turned from a beautiful tourist attraction into a slum like Bin City," she added.

Miss Chisholm has now threatened to saw up her large bin, put it in her car and dump it on the steps of the Town Hall if it is not collected.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

In her letter to the authority, she said the new bin had "wrecked all kerb appeal in one fell swoop".
    Oh yeah, when I look at a house I always think of Kerb Appeal. Perhaps if she reduces her Kerb Appeal, she'll have less Kerb Crawlers coming round and licking her Kerbstones?

"...I also strongly object to the area in general being turned from a beautiful tourist attraction into a slum like Bin City," she added.
    Welcome to Bin City! That'd be a tourist attraction in itself!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-5k-house.html

I hope she's prepared to go all the way with this. There are some causes worth making a stand for.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!