Default New Planet Skaro Audio CD's - Available to order!

You've heard the stories, now obtain your very own copies on shiny CD!

With added trailers, and in pristine quality, these CD's will complete your collection of Planet Skaro Audios! The CD's also come in full colour sleeves and with printed disc designs, no messy labels to come off in your player!

To order your copy of one or both of these CD's, paypal me £3 per CD to cover the cost of printing, packing, postage and discs plus an optional donation to our charity of choice, which is The Alzheimers Society which looks after people with progressive loss of brain function.

Paypal me at si_hunt99@yahoo.com including the CD's you want in the comments section, or jot them on a bit of paper and send it with a cheque to my home address (PM me if you don't have it). Don't forget to include YOUR address for both methods too!

CD's will be made to order, so there will be a wait of a few weeks for your CD to be prepared and dispatched.

If you've enjoyed these stories, please support us and our chosen charity by way of thanks.

Si.

It might be asking a bit much, but will you have any of these in time for the meet next weekend?
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

That would have been good wouldn't it? Sadly no, I don't think so. I need to get peoples orders before I get them printed, as it wouldn't be fair on Steve The Printer to get him to do them in dribs and drabs!

Si.

I may have left it too late, in which case don't worry about it, but... if there's still the chance to get these latest 2 stories, I'd like to order them please Si. (I've been meaning to post on this thread for ages and kept forgetting, so apologies!)

Thanks Andrew, no not too late!

Si.

I had managed to forget all about this too. I'll Paypal you Si, if I can remember how to access my Paypal account!!!

I think forget about the Paypal, I'll send out the CD's to anyone who wants one and if you want to, make a donation direct to

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/in...FcxO4QodI0AOoQ

via their website.

Thanks!

Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    I think forget about the Paypal, I'll send out the CD's to anyone who wants one and if you want to, make a donation direct to

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/in...FcxO4QodI0AOoQ

via their website.

Thanks!

Si.
    OK, will do. Thanks Si

Snow or no snow, CDs have arrived safe & sound. Many thanks Si!

Woo! Hope they arrived unscathed - my store of used jiffy bags and card CD packaging was well and truly dipped into!

Si.

Mine have arrived too, but I'm keeping the enveloped closed and will open it on Christmas Day! I might as well make it a Christmas present - I should be getting at least one 'Who' DVD so I feel I should enhance the 'Who' related Christmas presents in this way!!!

Arrived safely today - the last Chrimbo package to do so !
    Bazinga !