Thread: MP3 Organiser

Default MP3 Organiser

I currently use MP3 Organiser to place songs into folders by track names and album names. It's very useful - if there's a song where the track info tells me it's by "Black Eyed Peas" and the album is called "The E.N.D" it places it inside a folder called "The E.N.D" which is placed inside a folder called "Black Eyed Peas". It's very useful when you're uploading, say, 30 CD's by various artists and that sorts them out ready to be filed.

But is there another program that does the same job? MP3 Organiser has one or two irritating flaws... such as not remembering the settings/folder paths you used, do you have to type them in again each time!

Si.

Won't iTunes do that? It organises my MP3s into artist folders and album folders within the artist folder. You have to tick the boxes in Edit-Preferences-Advanced.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

How odd. When we rip CDs and dowload tacks etc it just sorts itself out without anything else needed.

And then wehn i import them to my MP3 player it keeps the same orgnisation.

So that's no help whatsoever to you, is it?

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

What do you use to rip them Si?

Lissa, iTunes doesn't save them as MP3, that's the only trouble.

Si.

It will do - AAC is the default format because Apple owns it but Edit-Preferences-General-Import Settings lets you change it to MP3 and pick the bitrate.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

I use CDex

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Thanks guys!

Si.