Default Old 'n' rare clips

I've been reading the Wiped! book recently, and it's got me interested to see/hear some of the old clips that are referred to. Specifically I'd quite like to hear the repeat version of the Evil of the Daleks, with the added voiceover from Troughton, and some of the special traliers that were done, like the one for the Web of Fear. It also mentions a couple of new clips from the Power of the Daleks that have been unearthed since the Lost in Time DVD came out, so I won't have seen those either.

Have any of these been put on any DVD releases, or perhaps those Doctor Who at the BBC CDs from a few years ago, or maybe even just on youtube or something?

I have a feeling the start of the repeat of Evil of the Daleks with the Troughton voiceover is included as a bonus track on the Evil CD release from a few years back, and I'm fairly sure the Web of Fear is on one of the releases too- The Ice Warriors perhaps.

Si xx

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.

Oh... I have the Evil CD, but I don't remember that being included on it. I'll have to dig it out. I got the one in the Dalek tin, I don't know if that would make any difference?

You're right of course, I never even noticed that, thanks

Now I'm wondering if there were any bonus tracks on the Power of the Daleks CD too, which I gave to my brother when I got the recon version.

There's a large selection of Dalek voice cuttings on the Evil CD as well, I think.
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zbigniev Hamson View Post
    I've been reading the Wiped! book recently, and it's got me interested to see/hear some of the old clips that are referred to. Specifically I'd quite like to hear the repeat version of the Evil of the Daleks, with the added voiceover from Troughton, and some of the special traliers that were done, like the one for the Web of Fear. It also mentions a couple of new clips from the Power of the Daleks that have been unearthed since the Lost in Time DVD came out, so I won't have seen those either.

Have any of these been put on any DVD releases, or perhaps those Doctor Who at the BBC CDs from a few years ago, or maybe even just on youtube or something?
    You might want to check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRBWOTFNotM

Oooh, coconut macaroons!

Ah thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by Zbigniev Hamson View Post
    Now I'm wondering if there were any bonus tracks on the Power of the Daleks CD too, which I gave to my brother when I got the recon version.
    Nothing of any consequence - I think they included a short bonus track of the communicator sound effect and a short Dalek rant.
    Your people? Your people??? They are MY people now!