Default Xbox Gamertag/PSN Id/Wii Friend Code etc.

This is the place to post your Social Gaming Info.

Mine is below. Anyone is welcome to add me.

Xbox - Jeff X HD
    PS3 - Jeff_X_HD
    Wii - 5882 3033 6969 0969

How do you do social gaming on the Wii? I've now got a wireless router and I set the wii up for internet access last night
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

I'm on Steam under (unsurprisingly) BobMcCow . I don't have a console though!

With the Wii I think there's a 'meet people online' option in the main menu, isn't there?
    Pity. I have no understanding of the word. It is not registered in my vocabulary bank. EXTERMINATE!

Not that I've seen, but I'll have another look
    I’m being extremely clever up here and there’s no one to stand around looking impressed! What’s the point in having you all?

Get your wii friend code by looking at your message board (the icon on the bottom right of the menu) then clicking 'Create Message' on the bottom left of the next menu and then clicking 'address book'. You then have to give your wii code to the people you want to friends with and they have to give you theirs. Once you have each other registered in each others address books you can send messages and play together in some multiplayer games. Also, if you each go to your mii channels and go to 'mii parade' and turn the travel settings to 'on' and then go and edit your mii's setting to 'mingle' on the first page of the edit features, your mii's will travel to each others wii.

There's too many wee's mingling in that post
    Assume you're going to Win
    Always have an Edge

OK, I've done that and my console number is 6489 1579 5514 9649 and my friend code is 2322 3207 2729. Feel free to add me. I have registered your number.

Wait, the friend code is different than the wii number? Why do they have to make this so difficult?!

-Edit
    Wiki seems to suggest that 12 digit friend codes are unique to certain games with online capabilities, and that both have to have the same game for that to work. Is there a game your friend code is from?

I'll add the 16 digit wii code to the address book, but I don't think I have any multiplayer games.
    Last edited by Jeff; 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:10 PM.

I added you to my address book, Duncan. It said it was still confirming though last I checked, which was right after I added you last night.

OK Jeff, thanks. I haven't been on the Wii today, so will look tomorrow.

Steam I'm llordllama, Wii code is 4373 8425 0496 0516, Kongregate I'm KingGoose
    Creator of Doctor WHeasel and sometime political radical

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggoose View Post
    Steam I'm llordllama, Wii code is 4373 8425 0496 0516, Kongregate I'm KingGoose
    I've added you to wii. Still no one I have added has come up as registered yet... I don't know if you have to be on at the same time or what.

I just haven't been on line via the Wii. There maybe a message waiting for me when i do