Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

it's good to have strong opinions about things but if this was a conversation down a pub there'd be a lot of angry shouting and regret afterwards. We're not the CofE you know
    For anyone concerned, Jason and I shared a drink last night and there was no angry shouting or regret! Because he is, of course, a friend and lovely and charming and these debates arn't taken half as seriously as perhaps they appear. So no need to worry anyone!

Actually the problem I have, which is why I probably shouldn't enter into these things, is I feel I always manage to totally misrepresent myself. As I think I tried to explain on another thread (does anyone remember?) you try and defend A by pointing out that B is just as bad, and before you know where you are people are saying WHY DO YOU HATE B? I love Season 17! Yet suddenly people think I don't like it! Things just seem to get twisted round! I don't think I can explain myself very well.

Si.

For anyone concerned, Jason and I shared a drink last night and there was no angry shouting or regret! Because he is, of course, a friend and lovely and charming and these debates arn't taken half as seriously as perhaps they appear. So no need to worry anyone.
    Aw, you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    For anyone concerned, Jason and I shared a drink last night and there was no angry shouting or regret! Because he is, of course, a friend and lovely and charming and these debates arn't taken half as seriously as perhaps they appear. So no need to worry anyone!
    Of course I know that, but I sometimes think that those members who don't know us personally might be surprised at how some of these debate threads come across

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    Actually the problem I have, which is why I probably shouldn't enter into these things, is I feel I always manage to totally misrepresent myself. As I think I tried to explain on another thread (does anyone remember?) you try and defend A by pointing out that B is just as bad, and before you know where you are people are saying WHY DO YOU HATE B? I love Season 17! Yet suddenly people think I don't like it! Things just seem to get twisted round! I don't think I can explain myself very well.
    Oh, I never bother to read half the stuff you're blathering on about
    Bazinga !