Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I can't say I've noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Si Hunt View Post
    I think "Ark" must be a shoe-in as I read recently about some kind of new picture transfer process that they developed a short way into the run, and it had been used on everything except "Ark".

Si.
    That would be the PAL Transform Decoder.

I was told last night that commentaries have been recorded for The Moonbase, The Tenth Planet and one other story planned for animation that I can't remember the name of. Some of the commentaries feature tapes of DWM interviews edited in for actors who are no longer with us.

And one includes Eddie Shah who worked for the BBC briefly before becoming a media tycoon and the RT have been told to cut him out after his arrest.
    Dennis, Francois, Melba and Smasher are competing to see who can wine and dine Lola Whitecastle and win the contract to write her memoirs. Can Dennis learn how to be charming? Can Francois concentrate on anything else when food is on the table? Will Smasher keep his temper under control?

If only the 28th century didn't keep popping up to get in Dennis's way...

#dammitbrent

The eleventh annual Brenty Four serial is another Planet Skaro exclusive. A new episode each day until Christmas in the Brenty Four-um.

Blimey! That all sounds good!

I've just got my handcuffs and my truncheon and that's enough.